Bye bye CODECHEF

The quality of questions was going down in the past few contests. I was thinking not to give today’s lunchtime but changed my mind after seeing the questions. They looked so interesting and appealing. Kudos to the authors who made so beautiful questions.

BUT THE SERVERS ARE DEGRADING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

The last solution took 15 mins long queue time, the current one is still at 25 mins and queued. I never wrote a blog before but seeing the hosting quality of contests since the past two months I have lost my faith in Codechef.

Thank you Codechef for building my interest in CP but it’s time to move on now.

56 Likes

Yeah i just started codechef, gave recent cookoff and luchtime and both had the same server issue. Does this happen very often or just started happening recently?

4 Likes

kya @admin Codechef , dil dukha diya really tumne , :sob: itna intrest se contest dene aao , or yha rating , mood dono ke esi tesi krwa ke jaao :slightly_frowning_face:

gussa aaaraha ki gaali dedu , par chodo :slightly_frowning_face: , CC gives me too much knowledge to rehne diya , but this is really painful :-1:

23 Likes

No, I have been using this platform for 8-9 months and never had any problem but since the last month, there have been tremendous problems because of the server. Now you cannot make every contest unrated … RIGHT

4 Likes

Codechef tum courses becho, contest hum codeforces par kar lenge

51 Likes

Worst Experience ever. Never felt this bad in Codechef Contest. Looks like I should switch to CF. Still my submissions are in queue, it’s been more than 30 mins.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

#byebye Codecheff :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This is a kind request to all the authors , next time give your time and efforts to “Codeforces” rather than “Codechef” .

6 Likes

good night admin and servers :slight_smile:

1 Like

leaving directi connecting unacademy facing server error hahaha :grinning:

2 Likes

Coofoff 404-401 errors
Lunchtime 503 error…

Lol

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

Every time I say, I will Never Give Codechef contest but still I come back give contest because I like codechef problems. In return I get this server issues :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Codechef should shut itself down, they are declaring contest unrated after contest gets over and hard work of people who performed well is wasted

9 Likes

this just sucks dude

1 Like

it wastes time!!!

1 Like

They can’t shut down while there’s money to make from UNACADEMY courses :))
Honestly, that seems to be the only concern of codechef at this point. All of the short contests have problems, and inspite of hundreds of complaints, nothing was done about the plagiarism in Jan long challenge. It’s very clear they do not care at all about the contests.

2 Likes

Never coming back on codechef!

1 Like

Boycott Codechef. Move to codeforces which is better than CC in all aspects.

3 Likes