CCDSAP Scholarship and Nov contest

Well, I have been caught under plagarism scanner, one of my codes where i got the 21 is belived to be plagarised .
Now problem is i was trying a lot at java but it was not working so i started it up with python and for same i used https://repl.it but i never made anything public but on the same day ie 11th , repl.it was going under upgradation due to which some of my codes became public , they made a announcement about same and also took site offline till it was corrected

https://twitter.com/replit/status/929559742149570560

During which i believe my answer got leaked and other user improvised on my solution and scored 100 points on same .

I never used any public IDE or anything its just an Glitch due to which i got penalized, if i would have by mistake let my code come in public i would have understand its my mistake but here case is different and secondly i wont consider code same if someone getting 100 and me 21 on it…

Please help me , I lost my Scholarship over it … Incase we remove those 21 marks , still i am the topper but i missed it :frowning:

We built Compile and run the code with online compiler and IDE | CodeChef for this very reason. There is no way you can save your code, even by mistake here as it self destructs! We cannot trust any other online IDE and we have repeatedly announced and put on every single contest page to use the CodeChef IDE to avoid such cases.

We regret to inform, that we will not be able to help. If we help you, we have to help many others who have made their code public and spoiled the contest. The security of your code is your responsibility. You must be careful. Please read the code of conduct, in case you have not done, here: Does CodeChef have any Code Of Conduct? - help - CodeChef Discuss

10 Likes

@admin The thing is i did everything privately not in public , due to website up-gradation progress a glitch happend and it went public , and for same they have issued an notification

If i would have not taken steps to secure the code , or would have done it on public mode then i would have agreed it to be mistake on my part . But in this case i took all the security measures , its the website which came to b e at fault …

For future i will be using the codechef ide only .

Secondly also note if i am getting 21 points on a code and other user getting 100 points on same then its not the exact same code , its one modified by him and improvised .

@admin The thing is i did everything privately not in public , due to website up-gradation progress a glitch happend and it went public , and for same they have issued an notification

If i would have not taken steps to secure the code , or would have done it on public mode then i would have agreed it to be mistake on my part . But in this case i took all the security measures , its the website which came to b e at fault …

For future i will be using the codechef ide only .

Secondly also note if i am getting 21 points on a code and other user getting 100 points on same then its not the exact same code , its one modified by him and improvised .

@admin please see fact about 21 and 100 points atleast … if i am getting 21 and he 100 then its not entirely the same one . he completed the portion i putted on pass …