Codechef 6 months Internship 2021

Yes I also did the same and got TLE

Solved 4 and partial with total 415.
Haven’t received any mail :frowning:

https://github.com/gunjan768/Programming/blob/master/Materials/LCA/LCA.txt

Link to my github repo. I used binary lifting to calculate the LCA. Then to calculate the distance b/w any tow nodes use the formula : dis(a,b) = dis(root,a) + dis ( root,b) - 2*dis(root,lca)

where dis(a,b) = distance b/w node a and node b , lca = LCA of node ‘a’ and node ‘b’

2 Likes

Same case, I think they went forward with people who solved all 5 because there were too many in that category alone :stuck_out_tongue:

used scanf printf and it passed

Is this internship is for winter or summer ?
Because in the subject of my email summer internship is written .

1 Like

it’s from Jan to July 2021.

Bruh, not even getting rejection mail or something.

Got the mail but sadly I don’t know web development so no point :disappointed::sweat:

Did you check both emails ?

1. One you registered you codechef id with
  2. One you registered for this internship

Just learn it to some extent, you’ll have to learn it sometime anyways.

1 Like

Yes man I have checked for it on both of my emails. Do you think there was any other criteria involved for selection other than the test itself?

Can you suggest on what are the things I should mainly focus on ?(I know beginner level react that’s it )

Idk, maybe they don’t select 1st years(if you’re in first year)

Since it’s from tomorrow, best course of action would be to do a quick tutorial on MERN stack(since ur familiar with react), this way you’ll know basic workflow, then you just have to work on what you wanna build from tomorrow while learning.
Also, take my suggestion with a grain of salt, do what you think is best.

Thanks for this valuable advice

1 Like

No, I guess they mailed only those who solved all questions because in my case I solved 4 completely and 1 partial. with score 415/500 and still not recieve email.

I am a second year though.

is this an internship for 3rd year graduates. and if yes then what is the duration 3 or 6 months if anybody have concrete reply with some facts or links please respond?
thanks in advance.

What is the stipend for this particular internship?