CodeChef Break-The-Server

Will we be able to see the ranklist?

I mean, since it is an unrated contest, I was unsure if we can see the ranklist during the contest or not.

ofc

We are testing our improved systems, and are testing rigorously. We want to ensure that the community enjoys a normal contest experience always. So we want you & your friends to participate in our Break-The-Server Contest like a normal participant, by taking part in the contest and trying to solve as many problems as you can. As in any normal contest, visit the usual pages, like the contest page, problem pages, IDE, rank list, and My Submissions pages.

This is intended to test our site infrastructure which has been the main bottleneck in the last few contests, and not the checkers. We will be improving our checkers further over the next month, but for now the focus is on the other parts of our infrastructure. So please do not try to overload the checkers with irrelevant repeated submissions - we will have a separate Break-The-Checkers testing contest for this later. For now, just participate as you normally would do in a contest. Do not post comments repeatedly.

Abide by the code of conduct.

3 Likes

None of codechef’s unrated contests have previously shown a server problem/long judging queues, why do you think that this contest would show long queues. Try making the contest rated and see the long queues of submissions. XD

2 Likes

I was reading through the comments.
I really did not understand, how exactly should we “break the server” without trying attacks or malicious scripts…
submissions and compilation is a regular thing done in each contest, then what’s different here?

@yashtibrewal Context on what this contest is for : Announcement - Jan LTime and future contests

1 Like

@admin is it allowed to stream this contest live on any streaming platform like yt or twitch ?

Ummm, why am I getting the feeling that we actually broke it?

10 Likes

exactly, it’s just not working

Broken even before contests began :slight_smile: . Problems not visible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

problem is not visibile now… error showing

2 Likes

@admin The question page says that “Problem is not visible now, Please try again later.”.

1 Like

Problem isn’t visible, isn’t this is called breaking the server?

1 Like

haha

How can we break something which is already broken ??? :man_shrugging:t2:

:laughing:

Codechef : kaisa lage mera majak

2 Likes

Server is already Broken :frowning:

They are visible now lol

problem is not visible ?? it’s again server issue!!!