CodeChef March Long 2020

CodeChef turned 1011 years old!

March Long starts in less than 110000h. This time we prepared 1100 puzzles, so you have to solve 1001 problems in each division.

There is a wide range of topics including interactive, constructive, games and graphs problems, … The setting panel is conformed by:

@gainullinildar, @rahuldugar, @saurabhshadow, @vladprog, @upobir, @vivek_1998299, @sjshohag, @euler_euler, @alei

@tncks0121 tasted the problems and @tmwilliamlin is in charge of the editorials.

@xellos0 did the statement improvements. Translations in Russian, Vietnamese, Bengali, Hindi and Mandarin are provided by @gomelfk, @songuku95, @solaimanope, devils_code and r_64

I challenge top coders to get perfect score in 5h.

See you in the ranklist!

41 Likes

@vladprog is one of my favourite setters. Glad to have him again :heart::heart::heart:

11 Likes

Wow ! So much interested to give this contest, hope I convert to 3 star this time atleast :slight_smile:

You forgot that there is a Bengali Translation too. Anyways, a very cool announcement and I hope there are some spicy recipes to cook.

Really excited for problem :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

super duper excited…

1 Like

I didn’t understand.
There are 1001 problems in the challenge instead of 8 ?

Binary my man so 9 instead of 8 , yes

2 Likes

1001 is binary of 9 … so each div has to solve 9 problems instead of 8.

1 Like

Ohhh…:joy::joy::joy:
I’m an idiot.

2 Likes

Sometimes it takes time to understand… :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There are 10 types of people one who understand binary and others who don’t.

25 Likes

101 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

After looking at announcement I can see interesting problems coming in this long challenge + Many people have 5 days holiday due to holi :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Hope to being 3 star at least after this long challenge!

2 Likes

EXCITED!!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

1 Like

how @tncks0121 TASTED the problems , and what was the taste sweet,salty or what :sweat_smile:

1 Like

trying hard to in #problemsolving, how to you guys do that?? ,how did you started??

Getting all fired up!!!

If you have interest in programming it is not tough to get start.