CodeChef March Long 2020

CHEF : We are doubling the happiness this Long Challenge

Since it’s our birthday this month, the Chef is in a generous mood. We shall be giving away double the number of prizes than usual. For example: Instead of Top 10, Top 20 will get the winner laddus. This is applicable across all category winners.

:smiley:

5 Likes

It would be nice to have a translation in the second most native-spoken language :wink:

A long long ago, I translated one of my rounds to spanish. I’m not sure how many active spanish speakers are in codechef though.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Codechef has turned 1011 years!!! then why not make this long challenge 1011 days long
instead of 1010 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
1 extra day 1 extra problem toomuchfun

Game theory :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

bhaiya is baar problem ka level kam hai or bahut kam programmers participate kr rahe hai
or faltu ki problem jyaada hai
question 1
question 2
question 3 totally waste hai
please increase difficulty so that we can learn something new

If you feel problems are pretty easy…Why haven’t you solved all the 11 problems?
:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Well, if you are smart enough to do 3 problems, you should also have enough sense to realize that you should give feedback in English. This is must irrespective of circumstances.

8 Likes

Was this supposed to be sarcastic? :roll_eyes:
I think this contest being pretty tough is the reason for very few AC submissions , check out the steep drop from 3rd - 4th problem in Div 2, A day already finished and the first problem in Div1 doesn’t have even 100 AC submissions.

3 Likes

9 days still left

comfortable in Hindi :slight_smile:

Its not about what you are comfortable or not - its about whats right and according to the rules. You can stay as comfortable as you want in your house - but here at forums you need to behave.

7 Likes

Anyone want to start making funny bets?

I think there will be at least one unsolved problem in div2 by the end of the contest.

14 Likes

I was about to make a bet on how many points the X solution might get in challenge but realized thats against the rules XD

I bet challenge problem will be largely unattempted in Div2. It has diagrams in the statement. That thing scares them. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

true

less than 1% of div2 participants will solve > 4 problems

8 Likes

@anon6961143 How brilliant programmer you are! I only solve 1 problem of div 1. And these problem are child’s play to you :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I don’t think 4th problem in div 2 will have more than 100 solves

You’re on.

If all the 12 problems have at least 1 AC in Div-2 by the end of the contest, you should include a 20 second clip in one of your MARCH20 video editorials, of you doing the Gangnam dance.

What would you like us to do if we lose?

26 Likes