Codechef Rating Predictor is Back

what’s the meaning of seed in this webapp?

Seed is rank you need to get positive rating.

1 Like

If it doesn’t predict as it does it will break my heart. Lovely though.

2 Likes

How are such calculations done ??

It follows what is written here using javascript.

I hope it doesn’t. :slight_smile: For few prediction can vary but for most of them is accurate. Trying to find a fix for those.

I see it’s different for you. It’s because of challenge problem, leaderboard changes after contest.

Great work !!
add college filters also

1 Like

It worked for me thanks :heart::heart:

My actual rating is 1891 now but the predictor is showing 1893…
Don’t know why this is happening…
:thinking:

It will show predicted rating only. So off by 2 error here.

Thanks! I was also thinking about the same. This is gonna take some time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I appreciate your work…well done bruh…:ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

It is showing 2 rows.One is all and other is long. What does that mean and what are the cols new and old for? Anyways good work dude.

On codechef you have four ratings - Long, Cook-Off, Lunchtime and All. So for every monthly contest, you will have all rating prediction and another separate rating prediction for that category.

Old means old rating, new means expected new rating and delta is the difference between the two. I agree it can be named better like the leaderboard page but it makes the table look too wide. For example

2 Likes

Thanks. helped a lot

1 Like

Hello - is this down at the moment? If I click “Ranklist”, I get:

http://ccpredict.herokuapp.com/contest/OCT19A/all

**Error:** We are currently calculating ratings for this contest!

2 Likes

Hi there is some issue with codechef API. Will try to fix this ASAP.

3 Likes

It’s been like that for quite a while. I thought that something was wrong with my connection. XD

1 Like

Yes API was not working since yesterday afternoon so you would have seen last updated like 2-10 hours ago in the leaderboard. I thought there was something wrong from my server side so deleted the database and restarted the server and it didn’t work. :confused: Let’s hope it will be back soon. After that it will take more than 6 hours since participation in long challenges is pretty huge(18k participants).

5 Likes