Codechef Sucks

Okay, then focus on CP.

Bro, codechef is the platform which taught me cp. Its the people who do this to degrade. Codechef was always good and will always be

3 Likes

Cheaters create whatsapp group, telegram (codechef discussion) group and share corner case,code etc.
These all are on the contrary of codechef code of conduct

That’s the point

I don’t think using that “Indian” tag on the ones who cheat is a good thing, not even necessary. It doesn’t add any weight to what you say. Don’t do this.

1 Like

Someone answer this DSU - DOUBT

Only the long challenge and the ranting posts get views so i am posting here

17 Likes

You should ask any CP related doubt on Codeforces, as codechef is no longer healthy for CP now.

codeforces is not at all good to post doubts.
If you are not above 2000 rating people don’t even see your blog(They even downvote them heavily).
Here people answer your questions genuinely I gotreplies from many good people here.
don’t suggest people if you don’t know the reality.

10 Likes

If it’s true come up with your real codechef id and speak up,why do u hide yourself.

2 Likes

What platforms are giving you rating for scolding codechef?

1 Like

codeforces also have cheating in their rounds, google code jam also had cheating.So what will you do now? will you stop CompProg?

2 Likes

people fail to realize that its not the platform which is at fault, but the stupidity of the users who think short-term goals like getting a higher rating is more important that long-term gain of knowledge

7 Likes

people like you are ONLY TO BLAME OTHER, why not post this with original id let’s see kitna bara tope hai tum

3 Likes

What is that supposed to mean? You’re ok with Russian/Chinese/Japanese/Korean/American/Brazillian cheaters?

the problem is that if anything is Indian people have that mindset including some stupid indians too that it is cheap and not as good as compared to any other foreign product.So instead of blaming codechef is bad its worse than codeforces its the duty of the indian programmers to make it among the top.I have started competitive coding since two or three months and I Have found it to be a good platform for learning.I do understand that cheating happens but it depends on people not on any platform

2 Likes
  • Do you waste more time speaking shit on discuss
  • Do you spend more time solving problems

0 voters

1 Like

I say we do “Andi Bandi Sandi”, see if it works :stuck_out_tongue:

Ultimate weapon haha

Brother rely on practicing and learning instead of focusing much on ratings or others doing cheating.

Recently there has been huge cheating cases on Codeforces also , even the people involved are not getting banned instead they gain ratings Pity on them !!!