Codechef vs Codeforces

Codechef can be unique just like every other plateforms
By considering these points

CodeChef should provide test-cases on practise problems.

Because looking at other’s code sometimes doesn’t tell you whats wrong in your code

@below Codes are sometimes too big to be debugged when being compared

1 Like

And thinking does tell you :slight_smile:

Hope!:grin::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

indirect answer …

Show me that guy ?
And he would just miss one problem. That’s not a big thing. Later on he will only realize that he could have solved the error and he would be able to solve it later on.
Tell that guy to open this link if anything doesn’t work.

1 Like

let me consider many of my friends.
partially solve the problem and don’t know which test cases they were failing and they after trying for hours and they dont had time to spend on the various partially accepted problems like that as they dont have time to manage academics too . judge which don’t provide proper test cases how can someone expected to be solved if werent any geniuses like you finding test cases and dont had enough time?? this codechef dont even had a proper navigation to get to discussion forum and even if they found 5 or 6 star coders never help the beginner like 1 and 2 star coders . they need testcases where they failing and spending days for 100points . what will happen if they provide you test cases uh?? what are the disadvantages ??. top global online judge like codeforces provides why dont codechef??

And please codechef discriminate between partial points AC and 100 pts AC in selection tab too . Sometime It is difficult to find a 100pts solution

4 Likes

Hope is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

I have one more point. Questions could have points according to their difficulty. In long challenges, it makes more sense to have more points for tougher problems.

4 Likes

As you can see my submissions i dont do much at codechef from last 20 days or so . i do only codeforces and hackerearth . And that bloody attitude done nothing good .

1 Like

Hm ok bro . I think thats the reason which made u say nothing gonna happen :rofl:

1 Like

The intention of this post is to let codechef know what his user wants. This post does not mean to hurt anyone’s feeling. :slightly_smiling_face: If 83% percent people agree on this, then codechef should look over this.

2 Likes

what made you think codechef cares about this. no admin or their staff even respond ?

Aree aisa kabhi nhi hota
2 months ago, there were 7-8 posts with 100+ voters but Codechef didn’t do anything about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know but…kabhi n kabhi to karenge. Shayad itne post dekh kar hi kuchh kr de.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Why you withdrawn your post ?

1 Like

Sab darte hai unse isliye … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

…Really?:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I actually don’t support the 9th point to provide with test case files. Not providing the test case file provides to think in various directions and increases the capability to think.

3 Likes