Codevita candidates will not be allowed for TCS drive via NQT

when do we get offer letter for selected candidate in codevita

guys any updates from the TCS HR team?
if anybody gets any reply
please let us know here _/\ _

@nitin_19520 have you created a new ID on tcsion as well as on NextStep to register for NQT? please tell me

Guys I have read all your conversations
So finally all of you are opening a new nextstep account and registering through that for the competition?
Also what about tcs ion registration?
Are you guys using your old email id or new one?
Please let me know​:pleading_face::pray:t2::pray:t2:

I have registered on tcsion as well as on nextstep with a fresh email ID

Yes I created an account using a new mail id both on TCS iON and NextStep. On NextStep they ask at last if you have appeared for TCS Interview in the last 6 months, there I mentioned my Interview date, position offered and application reference number which I got when I first registered on NextStep for Interview registration after CodeVita.

I have done the same thing. Can you please share your email ID ? so that we can connect

Hi @mohitagarwal88
I am Harshit Khatri and i also got selected for ninja offer through codevita so can you share your mail id or phone number so that we can connect

At one point they are asking that “You have note attended the TCSL Selection Process in the last 6 months” at that point what have you mentioned.yes or no.

drop a mail at mohitagarwal@hotmail.co.in

“No”. If you say “yes” they are assuming you haven’t appeared for any TCS Interview in the past 6 months.

Sure.

Summary

nitinbansal19520@gmail.com

Fill complete form …upload cv/photo

Guys any reply from HRs?

I have previously applied for TCS Ignite back in 2017. I have registered in TCS Next Step Portal as I was directed to do so. But I opted for Higher Studies. Now I have registered for the TCS NQT and I am being asked to register in the Next Step Portal. When I open the portal, the application form of my previous application is being shown. There’s no option to edit my application or apply for drive option. Anyone else facing problem like this?

I guess you guys have received a link to register for digital offer

I have secured ninja role through codevita. I got a mail from TCS that you have a chance to upgrade to TCS digital through NQT and they asked me to register on NQT and then open a certain survey link. What does this mean? Anyone knows something about it? Will I be given some privilage in NQT or treated just as a normal candidate?

1 Like

I also got the same mail , I think we will be having another written exam for digital and then digital interview for digital selection process apart from nqt exam.

I got the same mail today only from TCS Careers mentioning about upgrading my package to Digital. I think all the selected candidates for Ninja have only to register on TCS iON and mention the NQT reference link on the survey link provided. And you will be considered as appearing for the Digital process.

1 Like

So will we have our digital written test on 24-26? Or on a later date when all the other NQT selected guys will also give digital written test?