Codevita candidates will not be allowed for TCS drive via NQT

I appeared for the TCS Codevita interview and now I’m not getting an option to apply for TCS drive on their Nextstep portal. Is it the same for everyone? Will Codevita candidates not be given the chance to appear for TCS again to upgrade their offer from Ninja to Digital via NQT?

Edit: They allowed us to upgrade our offer via NQT.

7 Likes

I am also not getting the ‘Apply for drive’ option in the nextstep portal. I also appeared for the TCS Codevita Interview.

1 Like

Same. However, people are telling COdevita candidates will be allowed to apply for TCS drive once the results of all the candidates are out.

There are only 2 cases in which you will be allowed to opt for TCS NQT:

1. If you are not selected in the codevita interview, or
  2. If you are selected for TCS Ninja profile, but wants to upgrade it to Digital one.

But if you are selected for Digital profile through codevita, then you will not be able to appear for TCS NQT exam.

This is what HR told to us during candidate briefing.
I am not sure when will they enable the ‘Apply for drive’ option or whether it is even required or not if you have already registered/appeared for codevita exam.

7 Likes

Same with me

1 Like

Same with me

1 Like

Do you have any idea, If I want to upgrade to digital, how can I apply ? the results are out but still there is no option in the tcs Nextstep portal.

3 Likes

Just want to tell you all :
Since I am Campus Ambassador from TCS, I want to tell you that those who have not been offerred a Digital profile may create a new email ID and register with the same for NQT, but do not forget to give reference of your earlier reference ID in the registration section or the interview section, wherever asked.

Guys, I cleared code vita and done with my interview also and not cleared for it.
so I got that u are eligible for NQT exam but not getting any option like apply for a drive so what to do, even my placement officer is responding.

But two different accounts are not allowed !

True, but you have to mention your older reference number, so you can.

I have got selected for TCS Ninja through Codevita.
I have already registered for NQT through TCS iON but can’t get the option - Apply for Drive in the NextStep Portal.
If again I give the exam then will it violate any of TCS’ policy? Means how can I apply for the same post in which I have got selecetd(Ninja); If I have to appear for TCS Digital then also I have to appear for NQT Interview.
How it is possible.
Could anyone help?

1 Like

Will appearing for TCS NQT again, affect my Offer Letter or Job(TCS Ninja)?
Please help!

I have no idea, bro. Even I got ninja, I want to upgrade it. But as you said, there is no ‘apply for drive’ option. As I mentioned above, HR told us that we can give NQT to upgrade it to digital, but I am not sure what is the procedure. I am afraid that we may violate any TCS policy.
To get all this clear, we should mail to TCS. That’s the only thing we can do for now. So, I request all of you guys, please raise the query or contact the HR through email. That’s the only way to clarify everything.
@roshan_1997 @akshat9292 @shark_wizdmt @vipinkenny @anub18 @jaykant123 @coderamitdas

Hey @dplyr Have you mailed them about this query?

Not yet.

I also got selected for TCS Ninja through CodeVita Interview. I had the same doubt so I have mailed at the mail given in congratulatory mail for queries and also the HR today. But I have yet to receive any mail from their side.

1 Like

@nitin_19520 @dplyr if you receive any update please do inform in this section. I also have the same query. In addition to that I also have the query regarding the TCS digital test. Does all the selected students of ninja profile from CODEVITA gets the chance to appear for TCS DIGITAL TEST or it is only for some top candidates from the selected ninja profile students. Because if all the selected ninja profile students are getting the chance to appear for TCS DIGITAL TEST then there is no point in appearing the TCS NQT exam. As we all the same motive i.e. to try for digital.

Hey nitin_19520 Please inform here whenever you get mail from the HR regarding this.

1 Like

hey, i have received one mail regarding the upcoming tcs digital i was also selected for the ninja.
is anyone there who has received the mail? The mail stated that you can upgrade to the Digital profile by NQT.

1 Like