Codevita candidates will not be allowed for TCS drive via NQT

do we have to create account on TCS ioN to apply for the test

I can’t see an option to give test “online” from home. have to select a center?
Are u guys seeing the same thing?

I also did the same …

Yes, the mail link will take you to the TCS ioN portal and this is your first time so you can successfully register for the same.

1 Like

should the nqt number given in the upgrade to digital survey and new nextstep registration be same

Due to some system problem my mail id written wrong in TCS NQT registration due to which I am not getting any test information. I reached out to TCS but they said that they can’t change my mail id now. But I can access the test link through TCS NQT website.

I want to clarify that can I fill up the survey link for appearing in the TCS NQT test for upgradation in digital profile using NQT registration number in which I have mentioned wrong mail id. I have got a Ninja offer through Digital NQT. Does this affect my ninja offer if I fill that survey form using NQT registration number in which my email was written wrong?

Please reply me asap.

did anyone checked the TCSnext step profile and got that they are batched? I am asking this question from the people who got ninja offers via TCS Codevita and sitting for NQT for digital hiring. I was batched on the profile through a new email-ID but later removed.

Is there anyone selected for digital role? (Who is already selected for ninja role through codevita)

Did you receive any update after digital interview?

No updates after digital interview.(24th November)

Digital interview? The last thing they communicated with me was a link to register for the Digital test through NQT. I got no follow up after submitting that. Was there a test?

Any Updates so far Have your received for digital exam and got any other offer to upgrade to digital or stuck with ninja. I am planning to take this year

@souravthenoob I successfully upgraded to Digital and already joined TCS…

can you guide me how you upgrade it can we connect linkedIn

please guide me

@souravthenoob You just have to register for NQT… Then they send a survey to your registered email id asking if you want to upgrade your offer to digital and your current location. After that, you can give NQT as usual and sit for digital interview if you score well. You need not apply for drive in Nextstep… just don’t forget to fill the survey.

so I have to gibe NQT both the papers for ninja as well for the digital role (if I score well only)

@souravthenoob Yes… you have to give both unfortunately. There’s no relaxation for Codevita candidates. But Digital paper has only 2 codes… no aptitude. Also, they give another chance (via DCA) to upgrade to Digital before joining.

They give DCA chance to every ninja profile

@souravthenoob Yes to all Ninja candidates. And you get chances after joining too… once in every 6 months.