Codevita experience - MUST READ

No worries bro ull get a lot of opportunity . moreover it’s better only to not get selected in TCS AND other MNCs

1 Like

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thanks for sharing.

Aisa pehli baar hua hai 17-18 saalon mai :yum::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Lol… High school level pcm… :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

bro , why did you even give that service based company interview its really sucks … you are coder bhai … you deserve great companies not this tcs glorified call centres …i m sure interviewer himself does not study properly about algorithms thats why he was asking those shitty queations … thats why he is working for tcs :grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

right karan bro glorified call center data entry jobs …with analyst designation …

now days AI , ML service based call centers are opening in the market i have seen many iitans even get trap in these call centers … new call centers of ai , ml call centers even started giving free food and snacks to trap the iitans … and there infrastucture are similar to startups facebook …so they get easily traped iitans …

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

goldman sachs is known for its maths qn.

Are baap re :rofl::rofl:

This proves that they use random function to select :joy::joy:
When they ask " do you have any questions for us"
Ask them about which random function do they prefer. Any special probably distribution or…

3 Likes

Bro, your comment won my heart.
Especially this part :- “3 ghanto ke liye gand maraane coding kiya”

Hahaha :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: though i have to remove it because some friends suggested me to remove as i have to face interview today for the same.

2 Likes

are u sure your frnd got called for digital nqt interview? and not for ninja or codevita or offcampus drives
TCS has been conducting too many recruitment drives nowadays

also make sure its not a prank as it is highly unlikely that TCS will call for interviews. Do u mean email?

She is dumb, haven’t participated in codevita only gave nqt and she has the interview today too. Its totally verbal information I have as she directly told me. I don’t think she has any reason to lie with me.

I never said that she lied
I said its possible that she is called for ninja role

Bhai saalon ne reject kr diya mere ko digital me … Lgta hai subah ka post padh liya

2 Likes

Bahan k L**do ne mera resume tk nhi dekha .
S edha rejection… LOL aisa lg rha sab kuch scripted tha. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Abhi jitna bhi diil mai hai sab bol de, ab chupaane ki kuch zaroorat nhi pehle jaise…

2 Likes

results bhi bata diya itni jaldi!!
however it unlikely ki koi codechef profile se track karega
its depends on luck too
its not necessary than only tech skills will buy u an offer
it depends on ur overall qualifications which includes but limited to ur tech skills, presentation skills, presence of mind, confidence, interviewer’s knowledge, his mood, vacancy, diversity,gender etc and yeah luck too

@robin99 ke case mai it all depends on the gender…

1 Like