Codevita Interview results

Anyone received tcs codevita interview results?

6 Likes

Nope. Had my interview on 31st, when was ur interview?

2 Likes

I had my interviews on 1st august

How many interview rounds do you have @sudi0

I gave on 1st not recived yet. Btw how many rounds you had for interview ?
When i gave i had only 1 round, 3 guys were taking my interview at same time. @akshat_165

1 Like

I have total of 2 rounds technical and hr…
Do they check your marksheets ? @anon45785307

Yes they checked everything…i had 10,12 marksheet, engg marksheets

Marksheets are supposed to be checked in which round ? @anon45785307 arnav_513

I had only one round, there were one technical and one hr interviewer and another person was there with a computer, though couldn’t understand his purpose.

@akshat_165 I had one round and one of the three person checked my marksheets if i am having any live backlog or i fit into that 60% category of them in all 10,12,engineering.

Marksheets are checked by hr interviewer ? I want to confirm it ? @sudi0 @anon45785307

In my case there was a application verification panel, only they checked marksheet and other documents before interview. @akshat_165

Even I had my digital interview on 1st. Still waiting for the results. We had a similar fashioned interview as you mentioned: a panel of 3 and 1 round with mixed tech and HR questions.

I did interviewed on 31st July at Noida, Delhi.
Having 2 rounds Technical and HR.
Technical round was remote and HR round was physical and they didn’t check my marksheet at all.

2 Likes

when will they declare results?

They said, will send a mail within 10 days.

Had my interview on 30th July, have total of 3 rounds, but not yet received the mail. BTW there was no verification of mark sheets at all…

What are the chances of being selected if given tcs codevita hr round

More than 90% if HR round went well

1 Like

If anyone receive mail regarding codevita interview result.Please post here