Codevita Interview results

I have filled 10 and 12 details only. What have you done?

1 Like

Hey , i’m sorry i too filled only 10th and 12th details . I just rechecked it :slight_smile:

Anyone got other courses also at TCS Xplore platform?

can anybody tell me is there any benefit to reach codevita finals?

@samarthtandon May be you’ll have an interview oppurtunity for TCS Research . Btw congrats bro you did well yesterday :slight_smile:

Yes, CP is just a tiny part of IT industry skill requirement & it seems many grownups ( @syntaxhacker ) haven’t figured it out yet :mask:

1 Like

hey kid for your words here’s my reply ,

CP is a tiny part of this or that industry

cp aint related to industry or some kinda business . just first learn what does cp actually mean

wikipedia on sport programming

Competitive programming is a mind sport usually held over the Internet or a local network, involving participants trying to program according to provided specifications. Contestants are referred to as sport programmers . Competitive programming is recognized and supported by several multinational software and Internet companies, such as Google[1][2] and Facebook.[3] There are several organizations who host programming competitions on a regular basis

just coz you cant solve more problems doesnt mean all those who are solving problems just dumbly do this . this aint some stupid makeup tutorials to make timepass . i already said this is done for improving one’s algorithmic thinking while solving computational problems . i have solved very less compared to red coders so you actually say they do this dumbly … solving 1k+ problems ? you fool just realize your ignorance over knowing something what its actually done for .

only dumb people like you just assume instead actually knowing why its done why they were doing .

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

do u have any info that how many will be selected for the finale ???

to know how much ignorant you are just create new blog in https://codeforces.com/ about the use cases of cp and calling red coders addticted to cp which is of no use . see you there getting roasted and look how much stupid you sound .

1 Like

I don’t really understand… why some people see Competitive Programming as “related to IT industry” or “preparation for technical interviews” , it is just a mind sport like a game of chess and all the other things which comes with that is a by-product. I do CP to improve my algorithmic skills and problem solving skills.

Most importantly i do CP because i like it and it makes me think for hours (sometimes days) to try to solve a problem in best way possible.

1 Like

They dont understand because they cant explore and learn on their own and just stumped upon single opinion like a sheep .

1 Like

They want to test your thinking levels . Aptitude and reasoning can also be used but these says people are just mugging those tricks . It does not help in determining the logical thinker . Since CP is more connected to Computer science and math and can’t be mugged up, it is the best possible way :slight_smile:

Upto which rank they choose?

No, That’s what I’m asking in this thread…:slight_smile:

1 Like

May be upto 50

Anyone know stipend offered in phygital that we applied!?? In campus commune

I had a rank of 51 when ranklist froze at 7:30 am IST and then disappeared at 9:00 am.
Do I have any chance of making it to the finals as not all non-indian participants who were in top 20 will come to India.?

And also when will the results be out approximately?

Btw @samarthtandon you will surely get in the finals. Congo!

Can’t predict anything at this stage…may be something happens on those 2 hrs and my rank crossed 50…

1 Like

Grand Finale: Top 30 or 40 performers from the Global Qualifier round would have the opportunity to move into the Grand Finale. Grand Finale is held in one of the TCSL offices in India. Top 3 contestants will be declared as winners of the contest

this is what written in TCS codevita 8 page.

1 Like