features:
1-you can set reminder

2-all ccontests from codechef,hacker-rank,hacker-earth,codeforces,etc

3-simple gui

4-u can share contest link

and many more

It has already been shared at codechef! See this

2 Likes

You can find lots of coding calendars here -GitHub - lnishan/awesome-competitive-programming: A curated list of awesome Competitive Programming, Algorithm and Data Structure resources

2 Likes

I personally feel that too many people are posting (not very) relevant stuff on Discuss just for the sake of those laddus. It doesn’t look nice, guys. I’m sorry if I happened to offend someone.

7 Likes

Great Link @mathecodician :smiley:

2 Likes

okay,but in 2015,so i will close this question after some views,please understand it can help some peoples

yo,nice…

1 Like

so every answer is just for sake of laddus my dear?

yo,thanks.

Nothing particular to this question, but I strongly agree that people are posting (not very) relevant stuff on Discuss and doing karma farming.

4 Likes

Thanks @shivamiet.

this is very usefull app,so try it and then comment about karma farming dear

Email codechef with links profile/ids if you feel its happening. But yes, do try to give convincing arguments, because as this issue is objective (i.e. opinions vary from person to person), they need concrete arguments to make sure an innocent isn’t suffering. Alternatively, if you feel a person is unintentionally doing it, try telling him your PoV as a comment to his answer.

2 Likes

Yup people are not even searching their question and just directly posting it. Regarding this question, it could have been easily searched.