Confession for plagiarism

good to see you realised your mistake and confessed it ,really aprreciated it . you will do great from now onwards.

5 Likes

Yeah I have never ever done that before any in contest … and wouldnt have done it here too if had not seen that post regarding 6 available solutions :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Were u caught doing this or self confessing it? I saw your yesterday’s post, where u asking admin to put it on top, yet choosing to go wrong way? kinda strange.

1 Like

Self confessions bro … I also mentioned In that post that by human nature it is evident that once you know that there are solutions available for a problem which can fetch you marks … you anyhow gonna intend to try to look for it …

1 Like

okk okk, anyway, kudos to come up with confession. True, it’s normal human behavior, good luck for future contests.

I really appreciate your honesty!! :slight_smile:
I get the idea that once you know there is a way to get a solution, somehow an urge develops, it’s human. You have to learn to quell that and understand why you take part in the first place , to learn, to grow, to enjoy because you love coding and no matter how hard it gets, you’ll keep at it slow and steady with your head held high.
That’s why my profile picture is Rock Lee from Naruto , sometimes it’ll get too hard, sometimes there’ll be people wayy better than you, more talented but
“Hardwork beats talent”
Idk I ranted a lot but it reminded me of Rock Lee’s fight with Gaara, first time I went full emo xD

You’ll do well man. It takes courage to admit that you messed up.

As for admin : @vijju123

3 Likes

Yeah bro the only reason I wanted to post this as I don’t want me to involve myself in this shit anymore in the near future … so this will be a reminder for me to not to do this again ever :sunglasses::pray:

2 Likes

Bhai ye codechef pe kya ho rha hai ? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

(You could just mail them , sabko kyu batana ? )

5 Likes

Well, admitting is better than getting caught ig. At least he won’t have a orange-green combination of rating across various websites in future.

I want to know that ideone recent codes feature is used for which purpose except plagiarism. Just curious.

Yeh reason h bro

What’s that orange green combo?

1 Like

I think feature of recent submissions cant be use anywhere except plagarism , they should change this if it is aĺlowing people to cheat.

It means being orange on one platform, and being green on another because one gives almost 2 weeks time to think and come up with a solution, and other one barely 2 hours.

1 Like

Yes bro !!

We appreciate the honesty

How does codechef keep a track of people who write blog posts etc about ongoing contests? What if the person does so anonymously?

1 Like

there’s no better contrast

I fall into this exact category and I do not like it.

1 Like

There’s nothing wrong about orange green combo imho.
For most people, It just depends on whether you take problem solving as a marathon or as a sprint.
Different pace, Different skills.

3 Likes