Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge 3.0 2021 (Hiring : Full Time + Internship)

European leaderboards have cheaters on the Nr.1. (AwesomeHunter), Nr.2.(kempusss) and Nr.3.(bartoszstefaniak) place at the moment :slight_smile: . Notice how they are from the same university, and all are within one point of eachother with AwesomeHunter in first.
AwesomeHunter has held the top 1 place for a while now and now either shared answers with his friends or made multiple accounts himself. I suspect he did it now when the contest is finishing to avoid having people try and get top 3 themselves. This person wants to take all top 3 winnings in EU region for themselves and should be banned.

Does any one feel the TC were a bit weird I used an N sqaure appoarch then a o(N) one , and the N sqaured gave more marks similar I changed complexity of multiple sub functions yet it did not show any improvements for another one . Was anyone able to get full in a particular question ?

I was able to get 99 on second question.

My rank is 1253 :cry: Is there any chance for an honest individual person to get internship :sob:

Unlikely

Question number 8 had a similar issue. since constraints of M were large, it is obvious that in the worst case the answer wouldnā€™t fit in an int, but when I tried it got accepted. And moreover, the naive DP solution for that question is O(n*k*d) and my score was 98 (C code) on this approach. When I further optimized it to O(n*k) my score was still 98. So I kinda guessed that the worst-case input must be really small. And I was right, with a DP array of 10 x 10 the solution got accepted, which means that the n, k, and d values were at most 10. I was genuinely pissed when my optimized solution didnā€™t even improve my score.

Is there any way to get top participants by region?

my rank is between 350-400. Any chances for internship ??

Anybody got any mail for internship? my rank was 20, still havenā€™t got any mails.

1 Like

Did anyone get any mail regarding prizes/ hiring?

Did anyone received any mails regarding prizes/hiring ??

Yes ! Got one today !

Was it regarding hiring ?

Or did they contact for prizes only?

Anyone kept a screenshot of the final scoreboard? Realised they took it down lol. Thanks a lot!

Anyone not from the India region received followups from them?

I got Rank around 50 and havenā€™t received any updates till now.

I have received an email last Tuesday after placing 2nd in the UK region

No news in SEA region till now :frowning:

Hey does anyone know how to know our rank. I am unable to find my rank.

Can you give me hint for question 9 because iā€™m not getting how to solve it please if possible please email me at mnyadavg[atTheRate]gmail[dot]com