Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge 3.0 2021 (Hiring : Full Time + Internship)

okk… Anyways i understood 4th question…and in online contest it is impossible to prevent cheating …cant help …hope pandemic ends asap

I know it’s impossible but we can have some ethics, right?

Yep … we cant cheat ourselves

this thread was there last year also, no cheated here, you can see it

let this be here, its great to discuss for some technical problem, like yesterday someone helped me here when i was not able to see the questions

https://discuss.codechef.com/t/credit-suisse-global-coding-challenge-3-0-2021-hiring-full-time-internship/80122/110?u=sullivankin

I was talking about this, asking for corner cases is also low key cheating :frowning:

I am getting application error now!
They hosted their backend on heroku

Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

This is the error i am getting while i try to log in to my account … anyone please help!!!

same here
i am also facing the same (application error) after logging out.

How many questions have you guys done?

Only 4 lol …and in only 2 questions i have passed all testcases …Now i have did a hard one…waiting for website to open so that i can submit :slight_smile:

wbu??

5 but in question 3 only 96 Test cases passed.I don’t know what edge case I am missing. : )

It’s irritating i am also waiting for 6th question which i think will be wrong in first try. : )

Same lol ! …

There is no github repo shared with me. I can only submit through the web app, and it is not working. Could someone please tell me what to do ? Thanks !

1 Like

If there is anymore discussion on the contest problems then I’ll close this thread

Can someone clarify what the following statement means in Question 6.
“The names must be sorted in increasing lexicographical order according to their ASCII values.”
Given that the names are alphanumeric strings, what do they want us to do?

Why are there no constraints specified in question 2 ?

Anyone knows…for internship…how much problems to solve?

For submissions through GitHub, just need to git commit and git push right? I am doing that except it doesn’t do anything, jist updates the code on the online editor and I have to submit from there. It’s kinda annoying