Credit Suisse Global Coding Challenge 3.0 2021 (Hiring : Full Time + Internship)

In the 4th question, has anyone managed to pass more than 0 test cases? I think my code is correct but getting 0/100 cases passed is just insane and kinda unusual.

Note: I’m not asking for the answer in any way or form; just wanted to verify if the question is actually solvable and there are no issues at the server end.

Would’ve been convenient if we had a real time leaderboard. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes the 4th question (Pair of candlesticks) is solvable

1 Like

Plz delete this post @sksama, people are cheating here by asking hints. Don’t ruin the contest for personal gains.

1 Like

Does anyone know how to see the input of the failing tests? How am I supposed to improve my code if I don’t know whats wrong???

Almost no coding competition allows you to see hidden testcases during contest.

and i believe in this particular contest too, you are getting verdict after each submission. So, clearly somewhere your code fails.

The whole point of competition is to come up with a solution that passes all test cases.

has anyone submitted question 5? , I do not want to the solution
I am asking because I have submitted my solution but it is just showing processing. No other response.

Yes I have submitted it.

Question 4 is wrong… I have read the question 10 times i am 100 percent sure my solution is right … i had submitted brute force using same approach…only 7/7 tc passed ,rest TLE …

Anyone knows how much problem to solve? To get internship? …any predictions? @sullivanking @rock7 @pranavannam

Ha I realised it so I deleted the post

Actually the test case are looking wrong.What is the question like if (2,3) are two numbers then do we consider it a pair or not?

I don’t know… I’m here for the MacBook/iPhone :stuck_out_tongue:

I also don’t know brother.

@sullivanking Bro how many questions have you done brother?

If they have given a questions.There are huge chances that it is solvable.

nine with one 98/100

@pranavannam Screenshot (2825)
This is my submissions for Question 5, Try submitting your solution again.
PS: Isn’t their queue working like a stack?

:zipper_mouth_face:

Please don’t ask these questions or @sebastian or some @admin would lock this thread

Looks like i need to learn a lot… :confused: , just 5 questions out of which only 2 are fully correct…should i use codechef too? …I am using codeforces for 2 months

I don’t know buddy! I just solve Atcoder mostly and recently started Codechef. I have a math background tho

I am not here for jobs/internship, i really need a new laptop so i thought maybe i can win it here :cold_sweat:

2 Likes