Deletion of topic

I think its useless to discuss regarding something which is not in our hands. Even if we put thousand tweets and mails, they won’t change their hiring process.

3 Likes

Bro I have seen this myself, and I am not at all saying that you should not have said that, it needs to be called out, it is happening more and more and most of the time guys have this “jaane dete hai yrr” attitude when they see something like this happening, only to find themselves going through the same situation but this time for some other company. Goldman Sachs, Royal Bank of Scotland, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan is where it happened so far in my case, I have stopped caring at this point, I have done some internships with some startups I am confident even without a tech giant’s internship I have enough mettle to prove myself when it comes to an interview, we have no power atleast right now in our lives to do anything about that. I am in favour of giving everyone equal chance irrespective of gender, Period!

4 Likes

Guys are getting ___.

Just promise ourselves that we would never do this kind of simping once we reach in the position of those simp guys. Only then something could be done. The ones who do this are not from any other planet, they are just like us. So, until and unless we don’t promise ourselves to stop it, this would continue.

37 Likes

I promise, I will never do this simping, and select candidates purely on merit basis.

2 Likes

WTF How can they do this when “No SIMP September is goin on” ?

4 Likes

I guess they will come to their minds only in No Nut November.

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

You’re workin real hard. I always see u practising problems on binarysearch.com

2 Likes

If u fill ur name as Sunny leone , 100% chance u will get 1Cr package .XD

3 Likes

They should have taught this thing in 1st year itself, I would be prepared xd

Even Sunny wouldn’t be knowing that she has finally become eligible for google!!!

4 Likes

Similarly like she came first in the entrance exams for a college in West Bengal XD

1 Like

I don’t understand even if google , GS , Sharechat like companies hire such candidates , then would google,… would remain as google,… in long run ?? :confused:

2 Likes

I m also a hackwithinfy finalist and the interviewer first asked me a next number in a pattern ,
and then asked about sorting algorithms and their time complexities and then asked to implement mergesort and some random stuff . thats it . 8LPA.
Easiest Interview ever :laughing:

3 Likes

not easier than just 5 series nd 1 integration problem :rofl:

Yeah bro , I promise at least I will not ask , series , recursion though , same questions (difficulty level) either boy , or girl , job leni hai then solve given problem , feminism kahi or chalao jake :pray:

1 Like

I scored full in the sharechat test and that too with 30 minutes remaining and still I haven’t heard back from them . Looks like I was missing the most important thing to qualify :laughing:

14 Likes

CF : “Codeforces” LMAO

2 Likes

I think there should be a post on linkedin about the same as well, but people will kill the poster xd

6 Likes