Deletion of topic

Bro feminism comes and troll us , let it be on CF and CC.

1 Like

People on linked are pretentious af. They will hate such similar post just to show that they support women empowerment and gender equality. Have n’t you seen the responses and reacts on female’s post and a male’s post ?
Read this for starters - Deletion of topic - #17 by ssrivastava990

2 Likes

we all should raise a voice against this injustice. So, that our juniors didn’t face the similar discrimination.

1 Like

Even if google has selected candidates like this for interview more often than not they will be rejected in further rounds since hiring bar of google is high :smile:. If candidates like these are selected for intern than it would definitely be wrong.

4 Likes

I think you don’t know the full scam , even interview problems asked to girls are damn easy compared to what is asked to guys.

1 Like

Apparently it isn’t sexism if men suffer

17 Likes

More power to you…

5 Likes

Ab hum kya karein??
Job k sapne chhod dein ??

1 Like

Google give me this result -

" The cost for female-to-male reassignment can be more than $50,000 . The cost for male-to-female reassignment can be $7,000 to $24,000"

to bas $7000 dollars ka intzaam kro :rofl:

1 Like

Nhi. Sirf sex surgery karwaa lo. Loan pe. Fir salary se loan bhar denege.

7 Likes

If men achieve something, no that’s not an achievement , it is the necessity to survive , but women achieve something then it’s called achievement. :expressionless:

9 Likes

If a woman can print Hello World - wow!! wattagurl!! you are selected. XD

9 Likes

Tag google India on LinkedIn :rofl::rofl:

This thread is super entertaining, and true in all senses.

1 Like

See the difference both posted 1 week before

14 Likes

18 Likes

100 200 me nhi hoga kam se kam 7000 dollars yani 5lakh rs lagenge. :rofl:

1 Like

Arre to 5,00,200 lele lekin krwa de XD

7 Likes

Is It just with Google or Every Other MNC ? I have seen So called “succes story after getting placed in FANG” by girl who was placed in Amazon. She told her project was simple but She was able to Explain the project so She got hired lol. If there was a boy he would have been tested to limits To seive out among other candidates. So basically these Indian branches of MNCs want us to Have our own MNC before getting hired. I guess this could be some Gov encouraged thing because you know how They see women as vote gaining topic. I have seen Harvard’s and other ivy league college’s criteria - “Your nationality and background dosen’t effect your chances of selection” but in India you have different fees for just applying for exam. This isn’t feminism this is advantage of boys being able to compromise and move on

4 Likes

Now I share one more video can anyone please tell me (after watching below video ) , How can I crack amazon as didi suggests -

I m not hate anyone , but just shared some opinion bcz this is too much .

11 Likes