Deletion of topic

If there is reservation in company too , then what is the difference between gov. job and private job .

General category ka ladka kare to kare kya bole to bole kya ?

4 Likes

She went viral on linkedin because she is a GIRL

7 Likes

Bro har chiz me esa hi hota h… reservation se lekr sb kuch… hm itna empower krte rhte h inko ki ye sir pr chad k dangal krne lgte h. :frowning:

6 Likes

20 Likes

If this is true, then god help us.

2 Likes

esa kya gunah kiya ki ham loot gye :frowning_face:

and search on google for CC profile .

2 Likes

yes bro same thing happened with me
i solved all questions in the coding test of Deutsche bank test and one girl who solved only 1 question was selected and i was rejected .

4 Likes

Yeh important nahi hai ki use cp aati hai, yeh important hai ki wo ladki hai

16 Likes

LOL

1 Like

its NO SIMP SEPTEMBER , how dare they be simping

2 Likes

Somebody finally wrote about this on linkedin : Rishav Jain on LinkedIn: #job2020 #internships | 592 comments

Before he gets thrashed, please like the post.

5 Likes

@devadatta2512 … can you share more details on this… i work at microsoft, would like to know about this case more

1 Like

Yeah and share this too , so that his post reaches to big companies.

Google might be biased towards girls but they did select boys for the interviews.
I applied for the open FTE position at google and they mailed me that they are skipping the online round and the phone interview for me and proceeding my application to virtual onsite round on the basis of my background performances (might be kickstart or codejam or hashcode).
We were given a prep session for interview. There I saw mostly boys and few girls.
None of the students in the prep session posted in linkedin that they are selected for interviews so no one knows about it.
One more point is All the students who were there in the prep session had interned with big tech firms and is likely to have a PPO .

Edit: my results are not yet out. I gave the interview in this month (start of this month).

2 Likes

I am talking about the injustice/sexism done by them in last month’s coding challenge , not concerned about their deeds before that :confused: Thanks.

5 Likes

Yes for the full time many have got a call but it’s not true for intern position!

Even I know many people(boys and girls) who never gave any contest got internship in MS this season and many who are expert weren’t even given the chance. Makes me wonder if I should apply for MS :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t hate her and its not her mistake but seriously the way she was continuously saying “I didn’t do any faadu project and faadu internship and still cleared the rounds from tier-3 college” disappointed me, like how can they select someone from such background (-_-)

1 Like

welcome to Life my friend

This clearly shows her knowledge and the hard work she had done (which is none as compared to us , here I am giving all of my time to improve and still not getting any chances to even apply at good companies :sob:). Also these yutubers should not even make videos on their journeys as it will teach the younger students that it is easy to get placed in companies which is wrong and the time at which they will realized the truth it will be too late :sleepy:

5 Likes