Expected cutoff for CODEVITA season 9

I don’t think so

1 Like

Ohh! Can’t believe. If this is the case, then instead of intentionally giving wrong questions, they should have given more tougher questions. At least, this wouldn’t be that unfair.

1 Like

Yes this is the case. one of the problem setter of codevita of last season said this.

1 Like

Share image or link to the same.

1 Like

So mostly some kind of PR so as to maintain an image of covid hasn’t impacted them, cool stuff, xP.

1 Like

@satyam_656 how come you so sure?

Bro i have small doubt if some person has solved 2 questions and 1 question is clean code and the second question is somewhat plagiarized did they qualify codevita round

1 Like

it depends , if you have used the code from online platforms and given correct attributions then there are less chances for disqualifying, but if you used code from your friend or others there are higher chances for disqualification under plagarism

1 Like

No , that person will be disqualified for being caught in plagiarism.

1 Like

let us say in our code we have to use prime number logic but we already knew the logic and implemented it do we have to also give attribution to this kind of things also

1 Like

Are submissions which gave WA also considered for plagiarism?

1 Like

no

1 Like

They are talking about an unlikely scenario in future about no hiring from codevita dont demotivate everyone here read the article thoroughly.And then again we have like 18k clean people why wont they hire from that .But yes its going to be tough u know getting hired bcuz of covid…

2 Likes

What no?

1 Like

I am not here to demotivate anyone also that was just for fun.
Also :
I have only extended their words.

Anyways no hard feeling towards anyone.

1 Like

Bro I asked same question about cutoff earlier you had said that 2 fully solved questions,now you are saying 1… let me tell you do not postulate about something you don’t know… :pleading_face: @ssrivastava990

1 Like

Let’s see what surprise they have in their interview process too. They might start taking Google-level interviews to cut down those 18k numbers despite giving less than 1/4th of the package and perks that Google offers. Ultimate maybe only a few hundreds will get a job through Codevita in whole India. We really can’t tell for sure. Firstly delaying Codevita by a month, then setting considerably tougher and buggier questions than previous years and now this absurdly high percentage of plagiarism claim in their post definitely hints at such.

PS: I’m not trying to demotivate anyone but facts are facts.

5 Likes

i think they have lot of parameters like percentage of code matching, most used logic etc ., but one thing is that if someone have written total code on their own without others help , then no need to worry, in any other case you have to wait for the results

Worry is for questions which had 4 line solutions, how can you tackle plagiarism for such thing, two lines for input, one line for storing the calculated value and next line print the answer, done, now what, wait for false plag.

1 Like

Last year i heard that few students got plag due to their gcd code

2 Likes