Expected cutoff for CODEVITA season 9

I dont know why any organisation has to set problems wrong so that they hire less.
If they want to hire less they would hire less anyways even if u solve 6/6 .No I dont think taking less hires going to hurt anyones image.Actually they already freezed hiring before codevita that didnt hurt them so why will this. And for those who are saying why questions where of google level no those wasn’t, try google kickstart then and try to get hired.Anyways this was a competition so they can set whatever level they want.By the way I hate tcs is giving such low package .

1 Like

are bhai , as far as selection is concerned if u have no plag issue than u will select at single que too. , I m really sorry if I said 2 questions earlier but many of my friends got selected with 1 que. too so don’t lose hope.

1 Like

Bhai corona hai , jo mile wo bhi accha hai . Jo hai uski kadr kro , or aage ke liye acche se mehant kro.

3 Likes

Bro, don’t compare TCS Codevita with Google Kickstart lol. Kickstart has a lot of top-level participants(Masters and above on Codeforces who don’t give a shit about TCS or their coding contests) and you’ve to compete against them and get a top rank unlike COdevita where you get an interview call by solving 1/2 questions. If you want to compare it, do it with the coding rounds that happen when Google visits the campus of top colleges or Google’s off-campus coding round that happened a few days back. And yes, the level of many Codevita questions were similar to that, and the easier ones which were many times unclear or riddled with errors.

2 Likes

Can anyone answer me how many days do we get after the contest to prepare for the interviews if we’re selected? Candidates who gave Codevita in previous years, kindly answer.

1 Like

They will start interviewing from Monday. Results should be out by tomorrow.

1 Like

@raahelpie Are you a TCS employee or what? :grin: How can you be so sure? or you are just guessing? And Monday is too early, I think.

Last year, they announced the results after exactly 20 days from the zone 1 round date.

1 Like

@anub18 Now, this is really scary. I have lot of hopes with it, but the way they have conducted zone-2, you might be correct!

And what about the interviews? @shishir_mangal

According to my seniors, the interviews started very soon after the result declaration. I don’t know the exact gap though.

1 Like

@dplyr The TPO of our college was informed by TCS officials. I took his word for it.

1 Like

Do they check for plagiarism if the solution did not passed private test case

1 Like

That is why I said compare google kickstart with Codevita for hiring. If u want to compare on campus then compare on campus tcs hiring to google hiring .To which I think TCS is way too low standards.
And by the way solving standard questions on gfg having google tag doesnt makes you qualified to decide google level of hiring.Those are interview problems not coding test problems.

1 Like

no they check only for accepted solutions. There is no point in checking plagarism for wrong solution(that did not pass private test cases)

1 Like

Are you sure ? The result has not come today yet. Why?

1 Like

Can anybody from TCS tell the expected date of result?

1 Like

Our TPO just sent a message on the group that the results are out!! And invitations have been sent to the students for interviews!

1 Like

Probably they will upload it today!

1 Like

Won’t be ranklist published this time ??

1 Like