Expected cutoff for CODEVITA season 9

Thanks bro. But how I’m a final year MCA student. And from I just gave this Codevita for an interview call only. But now, I think that’s also RIP.

I solved one question completely and 3 more public Test cases will I get selected?

1 Like

Hope for the best!! :v::v:

1 Like

If you solve one question without plagerism and you are in final year, you will get the interview call, 100% sure.

4 Likes

I also think the same. 68℅ is huge and I really doubt on this fact. These are just some reasons to not hire. I think TCS must give a clear answer for all the wrong questions, tc etc

1 Like

No, there is no question of plagiarism in my case until and unless TCS blunders with plagiarism also.

1 Like

Yeahh man!

Results are announced! Check it out on https://www.tcscodevita.com/

2 Likes

Okay, but How will I know whether I will get a call or not? Is it so that anyone who has achieved some rank, will get a call? Or they will filter out?

Rank aayi to call aana chaiye sabhi ko !

12000 me koi chance he kya?

Any chance for 5100 rank?

Easily. More than 40℅ in the list are from 1st/2nd/3rd years and are ineligible. So all 4th years will get call.

1 Like

@ashish_kaur How many student quality for Round 2 ??

Upto what rank will be called for interview?

1 Like

how you deceide that thare are 40% student from 1,2, and 3rd?

Someone please answer this!

Just a rough estimate bro. Example In my college, out of 15 selected only 6 are 4th years, rest all 1st+2nd+3rd. So just a guess. Anyways dont worry, if you name is on list, you should get a call

1 Like

agr kisi ka odd-even aaya ho to uska logic bta dena… Agr question galat tha tb bhi bta dena

1 Like