Expected cutoff for CODEVITA season 9

Bother please update if any further notice from TPO

Brother please any update?

Did someone receive any mail regarding codevita?

I heard last year results were aired within 10 days. What about this year? :slight_smile:

Read the conspiracy theory comment above you would get your answers.

No bro! No updates

1 Like

I thought this year it will take much longer than usual as almost 66% are plag user.

1 Like

But why should it take any longer if you know who have done plagiarism, it simply that they aren’t sure about the number of hires they should make, so they are taking their time on this.

Why is it so that this year they are taking longer than usual to declare the results? How much time now? :frowning: :disappointed: if anyone of you get the mail/call, please update here guys.

Seems like they aren’t sure of number of hires to make this year given the covid situation, so they are taking their time.

1 Like

Is TCS wantedly flagging participants to make their hiring less or there is a huge plagiarism for real?

I think there will be separate cutoffs for every set , bcz every set have different problems and of varying difficulty. If there is a constant cutoff for everyone then its really unfair for those who got hard set .

1 Like

We had a ppt session with TCS where they told that cutoff for this season will be higher than previous, this time 2-3 questions.

1 Like

Cutoff for what ? Round 2 or to be eligible for interview ?

TCS knows, who are we to surely comment, we can only come up with possible scenarios.

1 Like

Wahh!! Having some unsolvable wrong (may be) questions in your set, you are expected to solve 2 - 3 questions to qualify. They dosen’t care about the 2-3 hrs wasted on that wrong unsolvable problem!!! Very Good Company :blush:

3 Likes

Bro :pleading_face::pleading_face: let’s see what will happen next… After seeing this I am devastated now!

It can also be the reason. If they could keep wrong test cases and say they were right, why not this?

1 Like

Seriously. Just wasted my time. And 15th Aug was my sister’s birthday. And I wasted my evening on Codevita.

1 Like

Belated happy birthday to your sister :slight_smile: . Better luck next time for TCS

1 Like