Getting started here, questions about strategy, etiquitte, etc

WHEN AN ERROR IS OCCURED THEN THE ERROR IS SHOW “WHAT ERROR IS GENERATED IN THE CODE”.AND THE GIVE A CHANCE TO RESUBMISSION.

WHEN AN ERROR IS OCCURED THEN THE ERROR IS SHOW “WHAT ERROR IS GENERATED IN THE CODE”.AND THE GIVE A CHANCE TO RESUBMISSION.

I want to become a Data scientist or full stack developer

Output:-
enter the value of a and b
sum=10

Output:-
enter the value of a and b
sum=10

a=5
b=5
sum=10

if(i==1) ,here this is a condition which is checking the condition that “i” is equals to 1 or not here “==” is equality operator.
but in if(i&1) , here this is also a condition check but by using a bit-wise AND operator.Let us suppose that i=2 then, it will be checked as 0010 is equal to 0001 or not . here, it is false for this condition.

main()
{
int a,b,sum;
sum=a+b;
printf(“is %d”,sum);
}

a=5 b=10
sum=15

i am a beginner in java programming and have a little knowledge principles of programming. fom where i should start in Codechef?

this is the main function in which you declare integer variable after semicolon you assign value for i that is 9

I am a student right now but i love to code.I can easily do my class 9th programs.I love coding,so i have joined codechef.Please help me code even better,so that i can become a good coder.

Hi, I am new to competitive Programming. I am Pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science and presently in 3rd year. I want to enhance my data Structure and algorithms and want to enhance my skills in competitive programming. Please Guide me. I don’t know how to start.

hey, i am new to codechef! know little about programming, have studied C & C++ and have very knowledge of java.
from where should i start?

Header file and declaration of variables

SPL routine

Bitwise AND and OR

Bitwise AND and OR