Getting started here, questions about strategy, etiquitte, etc

I love coding, as other codechef users do. :slight_smile:

Click to view

hidden text

codechef will contact you if you won cash prize then it will be paid through paypal and there is delivery system for goodies (once in a month).
glad to see that you are starting soon (or asking for left sibling) but i appreciate what you wrote.

1 Like

yes they do.they have practice saction for that

i don’t know u’r level but start easy practice problems if u feel comfortable then move to mid level and take part in contests

What is this ?

This channel Go code - YouTube will help you to learn things for competitive programming.

1 Like

Hello all,Plz don’t post irrelevant stuff as answers

I think I am a real noob here, not even getting the points (punch lines ) lol ?! :joy:

Hello! I’m new here and looking to learn more about using Python. Any suggestions or tips prior to me getting started? Thanks in advance.

not many python programmers here
i used to but then moved to java, c++ (for no specific reason)
lot of people are facing NZEC error (Non Zero Exit Code) while taking inputs in python
i dont know the reason for that
I would recommend to use c++ or java for CP

1 Like

thanks for the link bro

Don’t worry improve ur skills here

Hi guys.

I’ve just started here, I have a few questions as I am new to coding. So anyone who can guide me how to start programming?

Hey if u don’t use IDE then what ? online ?
(I know that’s a big noob question)

CP means competitive programming ??

Hii, I’m new here. Just help me out to solve problems.

Pathetic bunch.
(20 chars)

ya you will really brush up your skills using codechef. Its a good website to do extra ordinary in competative programming.

what is bca