Goldman Exam

How as the 2pm Goldman test? Did you guys receive a confirmation email that the test has been submitted after completing the test from hackerrank? I didn’t

2 Likes

UPDATE: I got the confirmation email. Anyway how did the exam go?

i felt exam is not that easy.

3 Likes

there were no images/ data provided in the puzzle questions for me!! around last 10 questions

ps: yes i received the mail from hackerrank after submitting

7 Likes

Same for me and my friend

I did 47 questions ( sure that 42 are correct and not sure about rest 5).
What about you guys ?

i solved all, was there any negative marking?

2 Likes

YEs -2

1 Like

yeah, it was pretty easy exam. don’t know why people are afraid. I did 50 questions (45 are correct, 5 are guesses) . My friend Ram did 59 questions . :man_shrugging:

oops, should have just left those last 10, i dont know what the glitch it was!! too weird to solve puzzles without data, how am i supposed to know how much % deaths in *some village * due to dengue randomly?

1 Like

Just want to ask like did u learn aptitude by your self or attented some training.

True, Even I felt the same.

">

HOW COME YOU GUYS SOLVED 50 QUES, I FIND IT TOO DIFFICULT TO EVEN SOLVE 30 questions.

P.S. I DID ONLY 25 QUES

2 Likes

Same here. There were no images for LR/Puzzles and the question asked was- “Among these girls, who binded the book(something like this)”

did you apply for internship or full time?
i think our papers are different.

any idea when will the result be out?

Same here, I think puzzle problemm were incomplete.

It’s enough . bcz we have not much has time to solving problems it’s just 130 min

questions were tough and figures were missing