Goldman Sachs aptitude test result

I Didn’t got any mail. Is there anybody who got mail for selection for further rounds ?

yes I am rejected…don’t know why…

I solved exactly 53 questions. I was pretty confident about the exam. But can’t really complain. Few days back codevita and now this. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

was this test for the summer internship post?

You guys are attempting 50-55 questions, surpassing 35 mark was big deal for me.

9 Likes

No mail received till now.

can someone plz post the link to the questions

Was aptitude test for internship or full time,from were did you applied for it
Also were question mcq type?
Thanks in advance

Internship.
From their website.
Yes.

2 Likes

Wow, How’d you do that…
I don’t see why they would reject you.

I attempted 55 questions and I am pretty sure 50-52 are correct. Still, I got rejected. And one of my friends who attempted 45 questions haven’t got the mail. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

full time data analyst for 2021 and internship for 2022 batch, and yes it was a MCQ type exam

A friend of mine, got a mail for video interview next week

1 Like

How many questions solved?

He solved about 52 questions

Can you please tell me what type of question were asked in the mcq

Basic maths like profit loss, compound interest, linear equations, matrices, algebra, probabilities.

Aptitude- Complete the puzzle. Which word fits next. What will be the next number in the pattern. If HAT is spelled as ABCD, what will DOG be spelled types questions.

English comprehensions- Given 2 paragraphs and 5 questions each. Understand the para and tick the correct options.

Subjective- Given situations. What would you do in that condition. What will you prefer more types

2 Likes

It’s kind of weird they didn’t ask any DSA problems.

2 Likes

Thats the next round.

1 Like

But u said video interview recently…