Goldman Sachs aptitude test result

Yes, I don’t really know the exact procedures. He just said that there’s a video interview scheduled next week. There will be a coding round for sure.

Can u roughly guess about the cut off marks?

How many questions did he solve ?

Then I am waiting for rejection mail.

1 Like

Grand elimination round !

1 Like

Same lol. No hope. I just solved 32 questions

1 Like

I think the bar was set very high. I solved about 45 questions, I was really hopeful, but I got rejected.

1 Like

I solved 48 questions and I was pretty sure that I would get selected, but I got rejected and I am really disappointed.
I think the cutoff is very high.

Am i the only one who haven’t received any mail yet?

Some people have received the mail,but as I know all of them got a rejection email.We should wait ,who knows the good news :slight_smile:

1 Like

How many questions did he do?

you selected…?

anyone knows the cutoff of the test…?

anyone selected in the goldman aptitude test…?

How do you people get to know of these tests? Any site?

What if all students write mails to Goldman Sachs mentioning that the exam didn’t seem fair and demand for a re exam ??? Maybe they will consider if all students write. Since I’m sure most of the students are not content with the current results

I don’t have any rejection mail why ? My all friends got the mail. Neither receive any next round mail. What’s going on ?

1 Like

Same here

what is the cut off for the test…?

How was not that a fair exam ? You got extra time if server was down, I got 10 min extra even though no issues were there during my slot, don’t quote on difficulty of exam there are guys who aced it by Solving 50-60 questions.