Goldman Sachs aptitude test result

Why would they? Maybe they have selected just 100-200 students who have scored really well

Yeah, obviously they want the best dudes out there, if guys can ace it they deserve to be in next rounds. Period.

I think they send slot wise rejection. In my college many students having 4pm and 7pm slot have got it yesterday maybe others slot students may get it today.

this is not fair

You couldn’t solve, thats not their problem. They are giving 32 lpa CTC, obviously they will hire top scoring candidates

I have 7 p.m slot and I didn’t receive any mail. I don’t think so it’s about slot wise selection. One my friend was same slot and he received rejection mail.

Am I the only one who solved 20-25 questions :sweat_smile:
How you guys able to solve 50+ questions ?? :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

@codeguptaji

By cheating in telegram group. There was a GoldMan Sach cheating group of 5000+ members, everybody shared answers as questions were same for all.(95%)

5 Likes

For internship or full time ? From my university no one got any mail for now.

yes , a mail of rejection :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The test had 7 sections. All sections were mandatory.
Numerical Computations - 8 questions
Numerical Reasoning -12 questions
Comprehension - 10 questions
Abstract Reasoning - 12 questions
Diagrammatic Reasoning - 12 questions
Logical Reasoning - 12 questions
Subjective - 2 questions
For each MCQ 5 marks for correct answer and -2 for incorrect answer.
Each subjective question carried 10 marks.

MCQ mai jo chaiye mark kardo, DSA jaise solve karna zaroori kahan :joy::joy:

1 Like

Bhai negative marking thi +5 -2

1 Like

Please can you brief about what are the type of questions they have asked please any one can briefly give the idea of the type of the questions ???

Yes, just now i received a mail that i got selected :slight_smile:

Congratulations :confetti_ball: I don’t know whether I am in or not . Waiting for mail.

Few of my other friends are slowly receiving selection mails. So yeah! wait for the good news

Thanks for informing us. I am grad and all the best.

Hey! Congratulations :smile:
Also, how many questions did you attempt?
What/when’s the next round?

Could you just share the screenshot or inform us about the information provided about when the next round that will be held and is it gonna be a coding round or interview?