Google Online challenge coding Intern not able to login using the passoward and id provided by them

Google Online challenge coding Intern not able to login using the passward and id provided by them

1 Like

Yes I am also getting the same error…

any updates?

Yes beacause you had logged in with your HackerEarth account. You were required to log out first then login with your Google challenge account and passkey.

No bro I have logged out and login again but same problem

I am facing the same issue, I tried all possible ways even i mailed to them but still not able to open the challenge

sam here

Guys login with your Google Id and passkey not with your personal hackerearth email

I have logged out from hackerEarth then login again with google cahleenge id and passkey still getting same issue. Please reach me out for the same.

I had login with google id and passkey still not able to open it.

Yes, its saying you are not invited, trying since 30 mins.

yes same here

For those who are facing any issues, mail at googleonlinechallenge-ticket@google.com

Their mailbox will be filled with queries today.

same

Mailed them at 3.10, they didn’t read the mail, just replied to use challenge id and passkey. I replied them I did follow these but since then no response

Sorry, I’ve no idea then :frowning:

I recieved an email from them at 3:40-45 stating that the issue will be fixed within 15 minutes and contest will be extended by 30 minutes
But I am still getting the same error

Can you share a snap shot of mail?

1 Like

1 Like