Hack with infy

what quiz?
there is quiz too?

2 guys messaged me on watsapp those problems, I answered them for the first guy, then I realized its of Hackwithinfi contest, so I didn’t give solution to the 2nd guy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not mentioned anywhere , but the questions which came yesterday , and today all are different.

Karan in which year u r

Going to 3rd year :slight_smile:

Aree don’t worry, muje kuch farak nahi padta…I am the kind of person who rarely gets offended :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I sincerely feel that exams should make the previous questions public.
Like i can’t find any questions to practise for Codevita :frowning_face:
I hope this is not cheating though

1 Like

Lol…,.,…,…:joy::joy::joy:

Really , yr I m going to 4th year now and still 3 star

@ssrivastava990 I agree that Life is hard and we don’t always get what we want. But we should always strive. Never compare yourself with others. It will take away the joy of achievement and learning from you… Think as if no one does cp on this planet and you are alone . Only you and some algorithms + nice life…see things got easy now…just do your job without cluttering the mind and I guarantee you awesome results…
When I was a 2-star, I used to compare myself a lot, since then, I stopped comparing and I live in peace as it doesn’t matter to me who is doing better or worse…its just me and my algorithms :slight_smile:

6 Likes

never disturb a man/woman or his/her algorithms :slight_smile:

thats jst ur observation
even people who had test on same time had diff ques
seems like they hav prepared few ques and give randomly 3 ques to everyone
but it doesn’t give you or anyone right to disclose ur ques
Its a hiring round so any attempt of cheating either knowingly or unknowingly takes aways jobs frm worthy candidates

2 Likes

I understand its hard when u r unable to achieve something despite countless efforts but thats when you shld stand firm
may be its time to change ur way, approach
its pointless to try cheating in these hiring contests
am not saying ethically. Its actually illogical as you will not able to clear further rounds and personal interviews
even if u do u will be at bottom of food chain in the company and will always feel insecure
its better to strive rather than making such desperate attempts

@ssrivastava990 pls don’t take this offensive
Even I am anxious for my career
am going to 4th yr and tho u feel am good coder but reality is diff
5 star on codechef is nothing to get into any product based company (which has always been my dream) and for service based companies, it doesn’t matter whether u r 5star coder or electronics guy without knowing any programing
So mai bhi beech me hu :smile:

6 Likes

I agree :100:… I m not comparing with anyone I always do my work , but sometimes it happens , but thanks for your advice/ suggestion … Always happy bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

is 7 star enough then ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I treat competitive programming as a sport and not a tool to get jobs. I never thought it will give me jobs and I still don’t think that . :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i have met many programmers online /offline but not seen more humble person than you bro…

1 Like

@anon55659401 Well said…Never compare with others. I’m moving to second year but let me you something. All my life I had this feeling of comparing myself with others but then it was nothing more than the waste of time. If you stop comparing, you’ll find yourself.

3 Likes

I agree with you that five or six stars do not play a substantial role in job hunting. I always thought that the program competition was just like the Mathematics Olympics for junior high school students.:thinking:

1 Like

Let me tell you something. They are picking problems from the set of Hackerrank. There may be same. As in yesterday’s contest me and one of my friend had one common problem. When we discussed after round, we came to know that. And yeah, posting hiring round problems like this is against the company policies. And dude, just see some guys posted a question and asked for help during the round. @snami_01 also mentioned that he has 45 minutes left. And @mehra999 also asked the question when 1:42 hours were remaining. @indrajeet_12 also asked during the round itself. What do you (@ssrivastava990) call it if not cheating?

3 Likes