Hack with infy

@vichitr man i had asked in 12.30pm when there was one minute left.
you can see my code if it is plagarised, then i shall we banned and i shouldn’t have posted it at that time, i apologise for my post.But if you think my code is plagarised , then i shall be banned as simply as that. You can report it.

No bro I didn’t agree on point that they pick the questions from set of hackerrank bcz I practice on hackerrank and I did almost all questions , but I can’t see any question in any of friend or in mine set similar question.
And again I apologise , but my intention is only to discuss the questions after contest ,I said that bcz , without pics or actual questions we all are confused that the person asked the question is correct or sometime there may be language problem also…
Ab ye unki galti h jinhone cheating krne ka jariya samjha …hope u understand…

it doesn’t solely depends on codechef rating as I said it depends on each individual
I dont know abt others but am not qualified enough

one of friend get prefix to postfix conversion of expression…So it is pretty clear that questions are not exclusive…

let it be
big misunderstanding
but dont do this in the future
coz it helped cheaters in some way
and yeah I too dont think probs were frm hackerrank

No samarth that also doesn’t mean that they are from hackerrank , suppose a question want sum of array , that is also present on hackerrank or any other site that doesn’t mean they are just picked from there…

Ya bro I totally agree…but cheaters are just cheaters , let suppose I created this post but can u tell me , if I didn’t create ,the cheaters ask or not?
Next time surely I remember , but again I said that my intentions were not bad.
And if u , @anon55659401 @vichitr @samarthtandon allow we can discuss today’s some good questions.

thats sad
my set had ques which cannot be googled
but luckily i was able to solve em all

1 Like

What questions u have in test, u solve all of them completely???

not today
contest is till 3rd june i guess
what abt after that
I remember my questions will tell u after contest

ok…just forget about these things…and lets concentrate on further rounds
when the result will come and what is the eligibility to get select for next round??

No Ganesh contest is on 30 June and 1 July only as I mentioned in another post " hack with infy guidelines"

top 7000 (filling 20 char)

okk haa sry
will tell here soon

I think many of my friends and some senior as well as my teacher said that those who did approx 1.5 question will proceed to next round , but here is a twist my senior said that our code will also run on another system test and check for plagarism.

Ganesh from which clg u are and did u gave code gladiator.

actually I don’t come here for any type of argument…I just want to know about further round…

I don’t care who cheat or who do not …since my friend got this ques that’s why I told you …No offence Peace!!

Let’s close this argument… How’s your preparation for codevita

I don’t prepare exclusively for any contest…Just try to compete in every possible contest this year which can give me some short of boost in placements…

I do CP form more than 11 months…I think that’s enough to qualify codevita…