Hackerearth NatWest Hiring Challange

Thanks for info

I too received mail from Hackerearth and Talent Aquistion from Natwest, that I am shortlisted and I will be contacted shortly regarding interview discussions, but not received any update on that yet.

@suryapal how many questions you have solved in the coding round

Do a follow up email,

when the recruiter sent the mail regarding interview update, I have mailed just to ask the whole process of interviews, but at that time also she didnā€™t replied.

Now again also I have mailed and asked to give any updates on the interview, Hoping for the response.

Actually if they didnā€™t want to go forward with me, then they should send Rejection Mail, It feels, bad :frowning: , It is stretching too much.

Yess, same for me. I got my interview scheduled after 3 weeks

@hitesh0710 plz tell if you get any update bro

Sure bro

@suryapal where you contacted by anyone else after getting to know you cleared Managerial round? or Mridhu only gave you an offer?

Any updates?

Not yet . How about you ?

Not Interviewed yet. Mailed Mridhu but didnā€™t recieved any updates yet.

Any update Abhishek from your side ?

sorry for late response, no bro tried mailing HR few time but no reply, so no hopes. you?

It is the number of mridhu. She is the HR. She told me that positions for graduates have already been filled and they have moved on with professionals with experience. So Now they are not hiring freshers. She told me this like a month ago. So I hope this provides some answers

@hitesh0710 bro any updates?

No bro, will let you know if I get any update

Kaalmaut, Interviews are still going on I guess, I was interviewed on 21st june

Hi guys @sampathrao @ashish_kaur @hitesh0710 @kaalmaut .I got shortlisted mail for interview several days back But didnt got any mail after that about interview.Will I get interview call or Anything.Please let me know guys please.

@raj0034, I received mail for the interview on 20th June and had my interview on 21st June, They will send mail for the interview along with timings and Meeting ID(zoom) for confirmation, hope this will help you