HackWithInfy 2021 results out!

SES would get mail, after they are done interviewing all the top 100 and sending offer letter to the selected.

All the best for your interview .
And please share your interview experience after completion of your interview

Sure , Here is my interview experience for power programmer,

The interviewer asked me 3 coding questions
1.Find sum of even numbers using recursion
2.Program to convert a given number to words - GeeksforGeeks
3. Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP) Implementation - GeeksforGeeks

Then he asked about my internship’s and that’s all
interview was pretty easy i think

2 Likes

Tq Broo

So, they are focusing more on the problem solving skills in the interview too. Good thing. But seems like more of implementation problems are being asked… Just want to ask, how long was the interview and from what resources did you prepare for it?
Thanks.

Before starting the interview he told me first he will do coding interview and then questions based on my resume.

Interview was around 1 hr were last 10-15 min were basic discussion on internship,
the first two question he told me to implement and was looking how i was coding , for last question he only asked which algorithm will you use and explain to him since time was less.Also the interviewer was very friendly

I prepared basic cs questions on dbms ,os etc as i saw in previous year these questions were asked but he didn’t asked any of those things.

And for resources i used this Preparation for SE , SES/DSE , PP Interview ( Hack with infy and INFYTQ )

2 Likes

Where were you coding the solutions? Was it on google docs or somewhere on their platform?

No ,he told me to present and use any editor

Thanks for answering. I have my interview scheduled this Saturday. Really nervous rn, but I’ll catch up to that link you provided and some common interview questions. :+1:

Are you selected for Pp or ses role ??
If pp are you in top 100??

Have u given may hackwithinfinty paper?

what was the level of the question he asked?? Better if you tell what was the question :grin:

Anyone except top 100 as a role of power programmer got interview mail ???

Hi bro, I just gave my interview today. Did you get any update on the result of the interview round you gave?

Could you please share your email or instagram, so that we can connect? I just have some normal queries regarding it.

All the best for your interview .
And please share your interview experience after completion of your interview

@balubalaji @rsudhanshu137
The interview was for power programmer.

are you in top 100 ?

Thanks. I just gave my interview, it was decent. The interviewer was very friendly and an experienced one and constantly helped me through.
There were two problems that I had to implement: one was to merge sorted linked list and other was to find MEX in array. Rest part was just questioning on my resume and skills mentioned there. Some questions on DBMS, Software Engineering and Web Development.

Yeah I am and I think they are going for Top 100 first for the interview process.

one last question broo when did you got mail of interview date??

when did they informed you for interview and how long does interview happen