HackWithInfy Preparation Guidelines and Resources

infytq@infosys.com
1800-3000-4747

1 Like

so we need to mail them that we want to participate in their contestā€¦

for particpate : https://infytq.infosys.com/login login and signup for contest.

I already sign up but got no information about 1st and 2nd round ā€¦there is just written that august 19 2019

From which clg u r and in which year , bcz this is for 4th year only and the confirmation main come after 20 june(if u signup for contest).

Iā€™m from BBDU (4th year)

does college matters??..because in my college no one code or doing CP so I think Iā€™m alone in my college who participate in the contest

Year??? ā€¦

2020ā€¦

In which year you are??

4th ā€¦,ā€¦ Year

FAQ :- Before you start, you need to ensure you have access to a fast, stable Internet connection. Infosys will also arrange for computer labs in few areas and provide you with a list of colleges from where you can choose to participate.

There is no such thing mentioned that it is compulsory to attend the contest from inside the college. Didnā€™t you mentioned earlier that last year you participated in the contest directly from home?

Yesā€¦, but this year my college ( I donā€™t know what other clg say) said that it is mendatory to come in college, so I said that.i hope u understand.

1 Like

Hi, @divyanshr1 can time restriction for solving problem.I mean 2 hours or 3 hours or I can take exams unlimited time between 30 june to 1 july.

@ganesh92 same with me

@samarthtandon same with me

Hi, @ssrivastava990 can I contact if I need any help?

It will be 3 hour long contest. You can use your 3 hours anytime in 24 hour window. A maximum of 3 problems will be available to solve.

1 Like

Yahhhā€¦sure u can contact mee

No I donā€™t think so u recieve an email in which contest link is there and a specific time slot will be given like your exam start on 9 o clock and for three hours.

1 Like