HackWithInfy Preparation Guidelines and Resources

@ssrivastava thanks :grinning::+1:

Hey bro on website it is still showing your request is being processedā€¦there is no conformation mail nor any update will I be able to give exam

Go to your college TPO and give the details regarding this competition if they linked with Infosys.

Bcz mine also same message shown.

My college has no links with infosys and the ā€˜your registration is being processedā€™ message is gone now ,also no email regarding it. So that means I didnā€™t get selected for hackwithinfy???
Does anyone know about this???

have u received any email about being successfully registered for the contest and also any mail containing the contest link ??

1 Like

No bro I didnā€™t recieve yet.

@ssrivastava990 same with me bro.I also didnā€™t received any email which can help that I am shortlisted or not for HackWithInfy2019.I am really confuse.

yesā€¦i just received an email saying that the contest starts at 10:30 on 30 june
and duration is 3hrsā€¦and i was also getting ā€œyour request is being processedā€ but now i got the emailā€¦so no worriesā€¦everyone who clicked on register button will get emails.:grinning:

Are aap bhi discussion me aagye Ashokā€¦nice to meet you in the discussion forumā€¦lolā€¦ ā€¦yesā€¦ everyone gets email donā€™t worry guysā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear All, Important update - received mail from Infosys Hr few seconds back stating that HackWithInfy date for our Institutes registered students is July 01,2019 ,
test start time is 10:00 am
Duration: 3 Hrs
No of coding questions 3
Registered Please note: Registered students will receive two emails ā€“ one from HackerRank (support@hackerrankforwork.com) containing the test link and the other from infytq@infosys.com (containing the instructions for Round 1). Please ensure each student who has registered from your college for HackWithInfy has received both emails. If a registered student does not receive the email from HackerRank by June 28 ā€“ 8 pm, or if the student is unable to access the participation link,kindly ask him/her to connect with T & P office immediately.

This message is send from our faculty.so in my college competition is on 1 July.

2 Likes

I am not to get a emails.

Hi, @ssrivastava990 I am not registered through my college I am registered through official website.

anyone get the link of contest on held on 1st July 2019 10:00 am
in hackerRankā€¦

I got the mail form support@hackerrankforwork.com but there is no link of the contestā€¦

and I donā€™t get any mail from infyq@infosys.com

Sir is it possible to take hackwithinfy round 1 in behalf of some one
thanks in advance

Noā€¦broā€¦itā€™s not possible ā€¦ but why u want to do soā€¦

Our college asked us to fill a google form
they arranged labs in college
but still didnā€™t get email frm company

I received the mail today ā€¦

Hello guys,
I also applied directly through the website as my college doesā€™nt have any affiliation with infosys. And i have also not recieved any mail so far. ā€œYou application has been processedā€ was showing when i registered for it.
So is there anyone who recieved mail, who applied directly without college involvement?
Please let me know.

Update: I just received the mail from infosys.