Heavy cheating ,Very Sad, help

Heavy cheating, I am sad, I solved by myself and was satisfied but then found that there is heavy exchange of solutions . Please resolve this in anyway , This is unfair .

23 Likes

Yes, @admin Please do something about it! ! This spoils the fun of CP.
One solution can be reducing the time of contests i.e. make them of 2hrs.

12 Likes

Please don’t post this type of post during the time of contest because a new user who don’t know about cheating also be check for solution .

2 Likes

Please @admin do something for cheaters.
They Spoil cp Very badly😢

4 Likes

@admin , this is true… I solved D partially and I tried but couldnt get it. I was watching the submissions for D and at the end it just increased by so much. I dont believe this

3 Likes

Are you sure that the solution was leaked ?

1 Like

yes men.

i feel sad and broken in last 30 min

Leaked solution :-
Coldplay → - YouTube
EQUINOX string → - YouTube
Chef in Heaven → - YouTube
Array Rotation → - YouTube
Bench press → - YouTube

4 Likes

I think yes , because D problem of div 2 is not so easy , I tried with LCA , then for 60 marks I add something , and for100 I m trying since from an hour but :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Sorry , i didn’t mean it . I will not do that anytime again, you’re right.

sed and broken lol , my eyes are burning and still I m trying very hard to get into top 100 tried every question , as much I can but still above 300 rank

1 Like

What if i say you are giving an idea LOL… :laughing:

i think long challenge is cancelled

1 Like

Very sad situation. Problem solutions were openly available on this telegram. Guys go and report the group. It is very sad people like us solve questions for entire contest. Plus no plag detection on codechef makes it even harder for us to gain ratings because of incessant cheating. Admin please look into the matter.

1 Like

Guys the code of Problem SPTREE is totally copied by almost all who solved it. The code was available on Telegram. To know who copied check for dfs and dfs2 function in their code or similar function (it they changed names).

2 Likes

I think, D wasn’t that much tough. It was just dijktra.

1 Like

Just check the first 3 submissions of the Div2D problem. One of them has added seg tree and helper functions to make it look different.

1 Like

Yeah I randomly looked at 3 solutions(Submissions that were made in last 5 minutes) out of which 2 were exactly same.

2 Likes

@admin please help, random youtube tutorials were out between the contest with exact solutions.

1 Like