[Help Needed] Best Youtube Channels / Sites For Competitive Programming?

I am back to CP after a long time. I occasionally update the list here.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the gem. :slight_smile:

"TAKEUFORWARD " is also one of the best YouTube channels to learn DSA .
Currently he is making a DSA series of leetcode problems.

1 Like

Love bubber for all in one solution

1 Like

Check out my channel here:

I am doing an indepth graph series video that will take you from beginner to intermediate level. Like a full course on graph theory.

2 Likes

check out williamfinset for graph theory.
By the way search “errichto youtube” and go to his github some section like faq (or something idk) . there is a whole list of Youtube channels

1 Like

Thanks it is quite helpful. :slight_smile:

Check out this channel too: Algo Structures
I have covered some must known concepts related to bit manipulation in a single video and now started a c++ STL series.

1 Like

If you want to be better at CP ( which I also want to) do self study. Yes pick a topic example Sqrt decomposition go to CP algorithms ( from where Code N Code’s entire content is) read and solve probelms.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for suggesting.

Thanks for adding these links. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is quite wonderful and amazing :man_technologist:

1 Like

subscribe to @errichto on YouTube. Many of his videos are really helpful, and also check out channels like JomaTech or others which are basically learning + fun and stuff

1 Like

Adding one more gem: :blush:

Watch William Lin’s Screencast and Errichto’s Video Series is also good. take U forward has a CP List which u can watch

1 Like

Thanks a lot for sharing the details.

Thanks @galencolin . We are all excited to see your next video in your youtube channel. We are all getting best out of it. Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Adding THE @galencolin youtube channel :slight_smile: