Hows your long challenge going ? :)

No bro.
March challenge was easier.

25 Likes

And here I’m, stuck at 3 test files of 3rd subtask of Triple sort I hope I get AC by the end of the challenge :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You know what i think behind the unbalanced contests … if the contests were too easy then high level coders will stop giving contests and if the contests were too difficult (like this may challeneg) then low level coders will stop giving contests…hence every month their is a variance in difficulty of long challenges so that everybody gives the contest to check whether this time contest is easy or difficult…if they were of same level every month then the coders that are not of that level (may be high or low) will stop giving contests

1 Like

It is same for me. I am not a good rating coder but still struggling through that as I have so much of time in lockdown. I spent a lot of time with these problems and still not getting to a solution. But it will not gonna make me feel bad, because a day will come when i am gonna solve them.
So, do’t be said it’s not about just solving the whole 8 question it’s about how new things you have learn during this long challenge. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

not good.I’m not able to solve a single problem

1 Like

keep trying… don’t lose hope

What is that reason?

1 Like

Firstly, you cannot ask anything on problems that belong to on going contest. It is a rule.
Secondly, even if want some help your code link will be blocked to others users, which means they can’t access it.
Try something better.

1 Like

I agree with you completly. I feel the same. Could you please suggest good SITES

that really will be better than codechef.Thanks

you are right. As long as you are learning, everything is good. :slight_smile:

drake-meme-templates-imgflip-53835552

74 Likes

The meme is not intended to be real. I don’t have anything against contest organizers, problem setters or codechef. I am enjoying the problems like any other codechef long challenge.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

Good one!

I solved 1st and 2nd questions. Don’t have any idea on the 3rd. But, I solved subtask 1 of both question 4 and 5. My Score right now is 235

2 Likes

You should Practice solving beginner questions here
It will help u a lot

Good one :wink: