Hows your long challenge going ? :)

@manjot1151 Thanks for your advice

1 Like

I am a beginner as you can see my stars lol :joy: and I have stuck in 4th question and 3rd question since 3 days

I don’t understand where I am doing it wrong. I get AC for 2 test cases in the 3rd task of 3rd problem and still not getting the 1st and 2nd task right lol.

I totally disagree. It does not reveal its test cases so we can improve on thinking what did we miss or made mistakes in the question

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

To inform you, Codechef organizes two other contests as well. Most of my fellow coders will agree that the quality of questions in the other two contests is usually similar, which is good!! If you really wanna check your ability then you can try them out!

i am stuck at 4th one for 3 days

Good so far! I was finally able to solve TRPLSRT :pray:. Beautiful problem! Really liked it. Tackling CHANDF next.

2 Likes

From the past 4 days, I’m solving Triple Sort and yesterday I got 5 marks. I hope I will get 100 marks before contest gets over

1 Like

images (23)

2 Likes

COVID19 - 100
CORUS - 100
TRPLSRT - 5
CHANDF - 15
SORTVS - 20
As y’all can see, I got destroyed from triple sort lol. But my rank is much better than last time, so I’m quite happy. I need a +38 rating to get 3 stars. Hopefully this happens (I get to flex on my 2-star noob friends lmao).

1 Like

COVID19 - 100
CORUS - 100
TRPLSRT - 50
SORTVS - 20
TWOSTRS - 20
NBOTS - 98
Lol, What do you think Can i Reach 3 star?

1 Like

You completed till last and stucked on 3rd? I’m leaving 3rd already then XD

2 Likes

:joy:

:rofl:

@utk_dev @ravi754918 @harisisbatman
It doesn’t matter if long is little bit difficult. You can see if you are improving or not by your rank and ratings.
And you rank and ratings doesn’t depend on score. It depends on relative score.
If you still can’t understand then Codeforces div4 is just for you :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Haha. Indeed.
I was just kidding or it turns out that the problems are not tough enough to prevent me from participating :sunglasses:
I was a little intimidated by seeing such low participation but when I took it seriously, I realized that the problems are really excellent. Been spending over 8 hours every day on the problems since then.

2 Likes

Division - 4, a contest where 1000 people got a perfect score. :laughing:

2 Likes

for our improvement!! by letting us know our level

Am i the only one stuck in the problem buying a new string with one testcase TLE?Kinda frustrating,but yeah its a learning curve…

2 Likes