I am done with this Competitive Coding!

I request to change your username , May it helps XD @ninja_6969

2 Likes

This post remind me of this quote:

Why do we fall?
So that we can learn to pick ourselves up!

4 Likes

Do you know, whatā€™s the simply typing mistake Iā€™ve made??

Check out the :x: (WA) solution Vs (AC) solution :white_check_mark:

Note:

Mistakenly I wrote "N0 " instead of "NO ". [ā€™ O ā€™ replaced by ā€™ 0 ā€™ (Zero)]
Solution accepted in practice mode by just changing ā€˜0ā€™ => ā€˜Oā€™

2 Likes

seriously no one wants to know your silly or stupid mistakes . stop the spam already you were doing in forum.

1 Like

@syntaxhacker Stop your stupid thinking. Topics creator too much worry about his mistake thatā€™s why Iā€™m trying to reflect my mistake. so that he can got this fact, ā€œMan do mistakeā€

Anyway, donā€™t blame people for your stupidity. If you donā€™t like this, just ignore it.

3 Likes

I find someone like minded at least. I donā€™t get the point of these posts. Is OP trying to get replies from people ā€œomg dont leaveā€ or something like that? I mean he was successful in doing that, but no one actually godamn cares if he leave or not.

This is from one of my Quora Answers:-

Hey there!

I donā€™t know what the sport of competitive programming mean to youā€¦.

But its not always so clean and straightforward,you have to work hard at it!Get dirty even!

Sometimes you lose,emotions run high,you feel defeated,upset and insulted!!

But if you always give it your best, bad feelings vanish!

ā€œSo,even if you donā€™t win, youā€™ll always have a laughā€

16 Likes

Yaaā€¦I agree tooā€¦ basically cp gives me good friends tooā€¦like @anon55659401 @nuttela @adi521 @hetp111 @indrajit1 @aryanc403 @akshay_1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, and I think I learn alot from them too, so take it easyā€¦

10 Likes

Depends upon whether you want a high paying job or satisfaction,considering job is your concernā€¦then you are ready to move on other aspectsā€¦most people do cp for either fun or brainstormingā€¦Good Luck mate!!

1 Like

Yaara teri meri yaari sabse pyaari h :joy:

2 Likes

Looks like a fake Idā€¦

Ao kabhi codeforces pe:joy:

6 Likes

Great decision!:blush:
(20 characters)

1 Like

My thoughts on quitting , read this : https://qr.ae/TW27kH

1 Like

Even if you score a 0, you will be a 4 star, not in div2 :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

hope u dont learn during contest bro :sweat_smile:ā€¦many friendships in
india are like that
thats y u see 6-7 * people with red marks on their profiles
for plagiarising

1 Like

Lolā€¦do your own work ā€¦and keep coding, before judging people ,ā€¦and I think u did the friendship like this :roll_eyes::angry:

1 Like

plagiarize if you are desparate :rofl:

5 Likes

for CodeChef laddus ?

Heā€™s havinā€™ a bad time ainā€™t no oneā€™s problem. He should just quit if he want to, does it affect anyone around here? No.

2 Likes