I am done with this Competitive Coding!

Yeah…cp is fun, i don’t do it for job…i love CP as much as i love video games.

8 Likes

chill man play csgo!
join astralis if u can :smiley:
…nahh xD

Think of why you started cp in the first place…just to quit today? Have patience and just code.

P.S. I personally think that becoming global in csgo is much harder then cp :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

playing for 1.5 years still gn1 . i should blame my hardware :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How you are able to solve soo many questions in a contest??

gnm and mm is shit man…actually imma try hard mg xD

1 Like

just like i said in second reply of post no one cares you quit or not .

this is not chit chat forum .

im aint here for you searching all companies people doing cp or not . everyone who’s a better at solving computational problems do cp no matter what company .

just coz your parents said a thing , im aint a sheep like you to blindy believe without knowing the truth . look around the internet and quora instead for the answers is cp is done for "lame job interviews " or for fun . in fact why the hell do you think different kinda algo’s are there if we arent gonna use them in real projects? where the hell are they gonna use then ? without use why the hell do they teach and they exist ? why they invented and proved them ? just think and use some brain before blindly commenting .

3 Likes

stop asking that and work hard …

1 Like

I think this thread has dragged a bit too much. I aint against the discussion but discussion of How relevant is cpp does not do justice to title of the thread. You may create a new thread to carry on that discussion but not in this one.

5 Likes