ICPC 2019 Amritapuri Regionals

Just received a mail from amritapuri icpc, regarding the onsite round, with instructions to complete payment by 10th Nov, as per the details updated on their website. But on checking , no new information or payment link is available on it.

Does anyone have the payment link for the same?

1 Like

https://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2019/registration/

3 Likes

> Due to some unforeseen incidents we may be forced to shift the contest from Bengaluru to Coimbatore, which will be confirmed by November 5th 2019.

Any updates regarding this?

1 Like

Thanks Anoopam!

1 Like

None so far!

In email received only one team member is showing in team member details. Is it same for everyone or it’s just with me?

for me it showed only my name. perhaps my team members might have got email with their names in it

1 Like

But my members didn’t get any mail :sweat_smile:

I asked my team members. they said they have their names in the email they received. maybe ask your teammates to wait for sometime

Any updates about registration of Gwalior-Pune regionals?

1 Like

You have made it to be part of the ICPC Amritapuri Site Regional Contest

i got this in mail, does that confirm location is Amritapuri?
has anyone received Coimbatore written in mail?

I think amritapuri is the regional site name, but contest will be held either on bangalore or Coimbatore which will be announced on the website. Right?

Ya, same confusion, they haven’t mentioned anything on site yet and need book to tickets ASAP :grimacing:

They have removed this notice also from website.

“This year’s Onsite Contest is scheduled on December 26 – 27, 2019 at Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri (120 Slots), Bengaluru (100 Slots) & Coimbatore (100 Slots) campuses. Total Number of slots: 320.”

Saw this on the home page. Don’t remember if it was there earlier.

2 Likes

They have updated on their Home page… Amritapuri 120 slots, Bengaluru 100 slots, Coimbatore 100 slots (total 320 slots)…
Check here : LINK

2 Likes

I think they just added it , but number of teams selected is still the same even after the number of slots is changed to 320 ?? Are they updating the teams selected??

Out of all the three sites given, can we select anyone of our choice or they will allocate us the site???

2 Likes

Can anyone suggest where to go book ticket between Bangalore, Coimbatore, Amrita. [ The site with least demand]
Considering seats are limited and we need to get site as per our preference

Thanks. :blush:
I thought it will have the highest demand?
coz I heard it hosts the best contest?