ICPC Amritapuri 2019/20 List Of Selected Teams

@admin, could it be a mistake that a team with greater rank than ours, from our same college has been selected, while our team with better rank is not selected ?

3 Likes

Yes, But My team is from NETAJI SUBHASH ENGINEERING COLLEGE not NETAJI SUBHASH UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

And From our College, we secured Rank 1 (AIR 436).
Why are we still not eligible?

That is my question…!

I can’t understand their selection process .can anyone please explain ?

Your team name is now showing at the bottom of the list.(It seems they updated the list)

Our rank was 1018 in final published rank ,and topped in our college but we didn’t get selected but a team with rank 1498 has name in this list.why?
The decision is not fare.

1 Like

The fact that the ranklist was updated after rremoving SUMOR problem, ur rank may have improved or got down.

Even no team from Sant Longowal Institute Of Engineering and Technology got selected in this list,while team with more rank than ours has name in the list.why?
This doesn’t seem fare.

Yes, you are right. But the problem is that the team “NUTS” is from NETAJI SUBHASH UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY but it is shown under NETAJI SUBHASH ENGINEERING COLLEGE in the ranklist here and here too.

Seems like they are still updating the list, my team got selected now.

Obviously they can go in two regionals.
Both regionals are different. Both will have chance to go to world final. So unique college rule applies individually in each regional. Even we are going to two regionals.

Is this problem only in Amritapuri ? Or other regionals as well ??

Yes it is unfair to them if any regional selects your team instead of their team as they were better than you in online contest.

I have mailed Amritapuri region and they said, they were not aware of this.
This blindly used the rank list of Codechef.

They are going to look into this matter and will update the rank list, if everything goes well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lots of Colleges having prefix “Netaji Subhash…” joined our rank list in the ICPC online round.

Thus, leading to confusions after confusions. :confused:

@admin Teams like Deep_matrix,lazy_solvers,Mind optimizers ,angrynerds and more,all have rank (>1018) also many of them had solved just only 2 questions,while our team had solved 3 questions.If even SUMOR has removed,how that can affect us in comparative to that team who has just solved 2 questions.

Are you ranked 1 in ur clg? if yes than your arguement seems valid

Our team (KAGE_BUSHIN_NO_CODE) stood first in college yet the second ranked team got selected and we are not.How come???

1 Like

Maybe they removed penalties for P4 ? Idk :thinking:

Can anyone share the ranklist ?