Iemco questions

what kind of contest is this? all questions are vague!

26 Likes

idk what the setters were thinking. They are not even responding in comments

6 Likes

+1, worst contest I have given in forever.

I thought the last few Topcoder rounds have been bad, but they’re nothing compared to this.

4 Likes

+1. Trash contest and nothing is clear.

Agreed!

They wasted everyone’s time. Please do give editorials so that we can understand what you actually are trying to ask.!

Also, did I accidentally stumble upon a guess the author’s mistake contest?

4 Likes

Then maybe you are new to codechef. Its a routine over here. :wink:

1 Like

ya i guess question setters were confused while setting the question…waiting for the editorial xD

I just want whatever crack the authors had before publishing the contest xD

8 Likes

This contest has meaningless questions.

@sumanta1009 Please tell me the motive of IEMCO01 question.

Either you wanted to save words while writing the question or you were self not clear about how to ask this question. There is only two possibility.

Never seen such a bad contest.

4 Likes

Wow I just read the questions and I don’t understand anything… Does anyone understand?
This might probably (maybe, so admin don’t scold me) be an attempt to gain Laddus (silly reason)

1 Like

Get me that kind of hangover the setters had while setting these questions.

I want to reach to that level of highness where the setters were before setting up the questions.

1 Like

True that. Apun ko bhi wohi wala ganja phunkna hai jo setter ne phuka tha. The 2nd question is totally unclear bruh

4 Likes

Hello @sumanta1009, what does of questions of this? When i first saw the questions it felt very similar to the april day fools contest, were you trying to achieve something similar ?

1000 IQ problems! God Save Us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Worst contest of all times . The second question is just ridiculous not clear at all. Everyone wants a fair contest nobody wants waste of time .Codechef should take action on such problem setters who believe in ruining good contests.

3 Likes

@admin See to this. What kind of contest is this? Every single one of our time has been wasted. Look in into this matter with utmost seriousness, and try to prevent such type of occurences in the future. Punish the setter as you think is correct.

1 Like

wait where is the contest ?, link ?

Its called HALOL my friends. Makes no sense and enrages everyone!

2 Likes

This is what happens when you try to copy questions from some other source and then change the problem statements to avoid plag.

2 Likes