"Indian tourist's" - I hope its just a coincidence

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Please add the link to that forum : CODECHEF LONG OCTOBER20B PLAGIARISM SPRINT HOUR - #141

It was closed because codechef moderators want to hide the cheating issue? Just my guess.

1 Like

Bro maybe their college is using codechef rating for internal marks,thats why they are doing like this.

In case you’re not aware, there’s already a thread dedicated for plagiarism concerns. It creates a mess with multiple plagiarism threads on the forum which people really don’t want.
Secondly, that discussion was becoming toxic and there were multiple flags due to which I was forced to close it.

I didn’t know college professors also participated in Long Challenge XD

3 Likes

I agree but because cheating has been done on a mass level , the people being offended by it will also be on mass level and I can guarantee you , you will see a new post on plag in every 10 minutes, especially today, let people release their frustration :innocent:

I’d rather care for those who wish to see an organized discuss forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think , there is a need of one more discuss forum or website named as : Codechef Long Challenge Cheating Discussion xd :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

If you have anything to say regarding plagiarism, report at help@codechef.com .
Still If you want to say something publicly, use this thread . Don’t create mutiple threads here. It won’t benefit anyone in any of the ways.